We make software that anyone can mold and shape to take on every challenge — from taking personal notes to running large companies. Usually based in the Mission neighborhood of San Francisco, we've been building together since 2016 and are trusted by customers including Nike, Airbnb, Slack, Samsung, and more. We're excited to be growing a team as diverse and creative as the millions of people we reach worldwide, and a company where everyone can thrive.
About The Role:
You will manage our global support team and operations, owning our customer and community interactions. We want someone who will work closely with product leadership to build out best in class triage and product feedback loops. You will also build out systems and processes to improve our operations and customer experience. You will be designing our support strategy to address our global customer base and deliver world class enterprise support.
What You'll Do:
- Build a strategy for scaled support operations by continuous process improvement, automation, and data analysis to find opportunities that drive customer-centric impact
- Own and drive toward support metrics and KPIs to increase our customer satisfaction and happiness
- Own the product feedback loop on customer insights and our robust tagging system with the engineering team
- Build processes to resolve and manage our bugs and customer issues, working closely with engineering to iterate on processes
- Build the team as Notion evolves - thinking through organizational design and global reach
- Be a champion and advocate for our Notion customers
- Collaborate and influence on performance initiatives, product launches and service innovation when working with cross-functional partners
- Ensure your team delivers exceptional, consultative escalated customer service, helping everyone from small business owners and nonprofit managers to Fortune 500 executives
What We're Looking For:
- You've managed global support teams or operations for 4+ years
- You have metrics on your mind with a record of strong performance across operational KPIs.
- You have strong written communication skills - both short-form (messaging) as well as long-form (product guides)
- You have built support strategy and dealt with a global audience across both B2B and B2C
- You're patient, warm, and organized
- You LOVE talking to customers; Always interested in digging deeper and learning more
- You have worked closely with product teams and have technical expertise to relate to our engineering team
- You enjoy troubleshooting tech problems for your parents :)