Stripe is a technology company that builds ecommerce infrastructure for the internet. Businesses of all sizes, new startups to larger companies like Yelp and Facebook use our software to accept payments and scale their businesses.
The Terminal team builds Stripe’s programmable point of sale that extends your our users’ online presence into the physical world. As Product Operations, you’ll be a key member of the team, working directly with product management and engineering. You’ll be responsible for building strong connections with user-facing teams (support, sales, account management, etc), empowering them with product knowledge, ensuring a tight product feedback loop, and coordinating smooth, high-quality feature launches. In some cases, you will also work directly with top users, learning more about their use cases and problems as you help them get more out of the product. This role is highly cross-functional and will be a critical lever for us to deliver more value to more users, faster.
* Plan, coordinate, and drive discipline around the processes for user betas, launches, global rollouts and migrations (in partnership with go-to-market teams).
* Make sure user-facing teams are ready with the information and processes required to support new products (training, playbooks, documentation, resolution paths, FAQs, etc).
* In general, setup, manage, and optimize any non-technical processes that help your product/eng team meet its goals more efficiently. Build processes for scale.
Build Strong Product Feedback Loops
* Work with user-facing teams (and in some cases with users directly) to collect, quantify & communicate product-related challenges to be considered by product and engineering in future development. Uplevel the understanding of how the product is being used in the real world.
* Help translate top user insights into product solutions.
* Surface use-cases and edge-cases from around the world. Work with regional teams to validate requirements and proposed product solutions.
Scale Product Knowledge Throughout the Company
* Serve as a central expert, and maintain an updated central source of truth for information about your team's products. Partner with user-facing teams to help them make more tailored content for specific audiences.
* Regularly provide updates on your products and progress in Product Ops team-wide channels (internal newsletters, internal webinars, etc)
Build a Global, Cross-functional Community
* To smoothly facilitate the above activities, you will partner closely with other functions like product marketing, user operations, account management, product training, and others.
* Identify and actively build connections with relevant subject matter experts across the company to surface insights, to get them excited about what your team is building, and to pave the way for smoother future rollouts.
* Serve as a central point of contact for inbound requests from other teams, responding (or appropriately routing them) to save engineering time.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Stripe.