ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Product Owner (Mid/Senior) with strong product and technical skills to join our Acquiring team. We’ve hired some of the most talented people that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in. Our team is highly technical and detail-oriented, and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty of our in-app processes to make the best possible experience.
You will be part of a new team at Revolut working on a product to facilitate credit or debit card payments on behalf of a merchant, working end to end alongside a backend engineer, software engineers and operations managers. This is an exciting new product for the company and we need you to realise the vision of it becoming a massive success.
What you'll be doing
• You will own our Customer Present product end to end
• You will identify area of improvements and define product vision and strategy
• You will understand business needs and gather product requirements
• You will be responsible for a team of engineers and operations managers
• You will be responsible for issuer acceptance improvements
• You will be responsible for data tools migration
• You will be responsible for the delivery of KPIs
• You will take the full responsibility of the product and manage senior stakeholder relationships
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• You will be a Product Owner with a strong technical background
• You will have experience of acquiring, preferably EPOS
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
• Team management experience
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
• All the latest tech you need
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year