Welcome to the world of travel enthusiasts and tech nerds who are currently looking for a new Product Owner (m/f/d) to join their team.
- 30 days’ vacation (PTO)
- 20 % travel discount on fromAtoB bookings within Europe
- Personal Development Budget
- Bi-weekly product updates with the whole company
- Flexible working hours
- Modern Tech Stack
- Snacks and drinks
- Centrally located office in Berlin Mitte
- Our multicultural team from all around the world
- Our office dog
- Win others over for your product vision and make sure squad team members are moving into the same direction.
- Champion innovation empowered by insights from trend research, UX research and data analysis to finalize product concepts fulfilling users’ needs.
- Take care of the product roadmap, user stories, sprint planning and backlog refinements.
- Define, monitor and analyze relevant Product KPIs to create visibility to your stakeholders.
- Document and communicate feature releases.
- 5+ years of experience as Product Owner for an eCommerce company.
- Passion for mobile and web technologies.
- Experience in writing concise user stories and (technical) requirements.
- Experience of working with UX/UI teams to produce high quality UX artefacts as part of the product delivery process
- Top-notch prioritization skills and a good dose of pragmatism.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to listen carefully.
- Advanced knowledge of Agile / Scrum Methodologies.
Who we are:
We are fromAtoB – a 70+ people company who believes that your travel should be easy to plan and seamless. At fromAtoB we help you create your personal travel loop, one specific to your unique wants and wishes. Eco travel? Definitely. Fastest method? Check. Get there as cheap as possible? Hell yes.
Our team integrates and analyzes thousands of routes across Europe, combines multiple transportation and their fares and implements smart algorithms to find your ideal way from A to B as fast as possible. Whether that be by train, plane, bus, car-share or a combination of these methods – we want you to be able to travel your way!