IPSY is looking for a talented Product Photographer to join our growing Creative team. You will have some experience in a high-volume eCommerce studio environment. Daily duties will include the planning and execution of product photography for all cross-functional partners. You must have experience shooting, styling, and retouching cosmetics. You will need to have technical mastery with varied lighting environments, using flash and continuous lighting, maintaining studio equipment and following brand guidelines.
- Perform product photography and post-production that aligns with the Brand’s guidelines.
- Ensure a high level of consistent technical quality and aesthetics for all photography created and delivered by the studio.
- Has creative flair and can formulate ideas quickly and effectively.
- Comfortable taking feedback and direction.
- Operate calmly under pressure.
- Comfortable working both independently and cross-functionally.
- Ability to retouch beauty products with a variety of product finishes.
- 5+ years experience with photography – beauty and eCommerce.
- Demonstrated understanding of styling, art direction, and good design.
- A photography portfolio that demonstrates a high level of skill in digital photography, lighting, composition, and color quality.
- Expert user with Canon, Capture One, studio lighting.
- Able to work confidently within a team.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Practical thinker and able to take initiative to get the work done.
- Good attention to detail.
IPSY was founded with one singular mission: to inspire individuals around the world to express their unique beauty. That’s how the IPSY Glam Bag came to life. With five products personalized for you—plus articles, videos, and more on ipsy.com—you’re free to try new things and express who you are. IPSY Shopper takes our mission to the next level by making beauty more accessible, rewarding, and liberating than ever before. And with IPSY Gen Beauty, Open Studios, and all the creator content that we post each day, our intention has remained the same: to give every individual the tools to form their own definition of beauty. With over 3M members and 8K digital content creators in our community, and generating over half a billion monthly content views, we’re just getting started.
IPSY is headquartered in the Bay Area with an office in New York City and a studio production and editing facility in Los Angeles. The company achieved profitability in its first year and raised a series B round of $100M with Sherpa Capital and TPG in 2015. We owe all of our success to our inspiring, energizing employees who make exceptional things happen every single day—fearless thinking, tenacity, and a pioneering spirit push us forward. From marketing and media to engineering and operations, we are united in our goal to democratize beauty, making it accessible and affordable for everyone and fearlessly representing individuality and inclusivity. We dream. We empower. We create. And we have great fun doing it together.
Take a look at careers.ipsy.com for some exciting opportunities to join our team. And check us out at ipsy.com, @ipsyofficial on Snapchat, and @ipsy on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.