A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
As a Product Reliability Operations Analyst, you are the front of Palantir's Product Reliability Organization. Alongside Product Reliability Engineers, you'll operate as a Palantir product expert and provide direct operational support for our developers and customers as they scope, deploy, manage, and extend our platforms to solve challenging data problems.
Product Reliability Operations Analysts are responsible for the design, implementation, and operation of workflows that ensure the smooth communication of product information and expertise between Palantir's Engineering teams, users, and customers. In this role, you will consolidate, curate, and distribute critical product information to those whose work relies on it. You'll leverage your organizational skills to effectively manage your time between quick tasks and large projects. Keen to see every problem, question, or project through to resolution, you thrive on ensuring that Palantir's employees and users have all the help they need at their fingertips. You'll craft, implement, and scale processes to reduce friction and enable all team members to spend their time on what they do best.
As a Product Reliability Operations Analyst, you have a passion for learning and developing technical expertise, and use your communication skills (both written and verbal) to translate complex technical concepts to customers of all technical abilities. You hold yourself to high standards, and strive to provide a warm and supportive experience to everyone you interact with.
- Provide first line support to Palantir customers, users, and engineers.
- Triage product questions, team actions, bugs and other issues to teams across Palantir.
- Write technical and educational resources for users and business teams. Consolidate notes from answering questions into reusable content.
- Collaborate with Product Reliability Engineers to ensure that critical and time-sensitive projects run smoothly and are driven to completion.
- Collaborate with Palantir Engineers in the development and design of creative and reliable solutions for our customers.
- Take part in a 24/7 on-call rotation to address mission-critical incidents as they arise.
What We Value
- Strong teamwork, project management, and organizational skills with an ability to adapt, multitask, and navigate a complex and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of Palantir's products, and use written/verbal communication skills to explain complex technical concepts to users of all technical abilities.
- Ability to independently identify and effectively seek out technical and operational information necessary to close any knowledge gaps.
- Meticulous attention to detail, including maintaining accurate records and diligently tracking key project metrics.
- Ability to work independently, optimize processes, and make decisions under minimal supervision.
- Willingness and interest to travel to other Palantir offices as needed.
- Engineering and/or Operations-focused degree work, or equivalent experience. Experience in fields such as Software Engineering, Electrical/Information Engineering, System Administration, IT Operations, Data Science, Math, and Physics is preferred but not required.
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster
and EEO poster supplement
for additional information.