Co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), Zeta® is on a mission to make digital payments easy, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants globally. Our products revolve around the key idea that spending and receiving money should be easy, fast, and trouble-free.
Our business comprises:
1) Zeta® Banking - We are in the business of providing a full stack, cloud native, API-first neo-banking platform including a digital core and a payment engine for issuance of credit, debit and prepaid products that enable legacy banks and new age fintechs to launch modern retail and corporate fintech products.
2) Zeta Benefits - We started our business as an ‘employee benefits’ provider in India, with technology at the core of the offering. The Zeta BRS business today exists as a merged entity, with Sodexo, in India. On the global level, we are working with various Sodexo geographies as their technology partner, providing customizable suite of frontend and backend solutions for the BRS industry. We currently engage with Sodexo in Brazil, Vietnam and The Philippines; and are continuously expanding to more countries.
3) Enterprise Payments - our enterprise payments solution helps financial institutions simplify payment flows using full stack, cloud native, API-first technology. From reward and recognition programs to gifting to expense management, we aim to make all enterprise payments hassle free while delivering a tangible business impact to the end user.
Zeta currently provides its platform and products to BFSI issuers in India, Asia, and LATAM. The product offerings are used by banks like RBL Bank, IDFC First Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank, 14000 corporates and over 2 million users. Zeta is a SOC 2, ISO 27001, ISO 9008, PCI DSS certified company. The company has over 500 employees and clocks over 1 million transactions per day.
Zeta® was awarded the best B2B platform and the best Payment App at the Payments and Cards Summit 2018. The company was also recognized as one of India’s most innovative product companies at NASSCOM Emerge 50 awards 2017 and was named the Fintech Rising Star for 2017 by the India FinTech forum.
At Zeta, we are accelerating the world towards invisible payments. We rethink payments - from the core to the edge, The algorithms to form factors, The applications to solutions - For banks, corporates, merchants and users.
What is the Job like?
- Develop a deep understanding of applications and components in the system.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a good sense of numbers.
- Analyze problems, diagnose, and fix bugs when required.
- Work with developers to identify and resolve complex problems.
- Address urgent issues quickly, work within and measure against customer SLAs.
- Provide feedback from end-users to the team.
- Experience on setting up experimental design and evaluating the impact will be a big plus.
- Maintain ongoing record of problem analysis and resolution activity in an on-call tracking system.
- Proactively monitor production and non-production environments and applications.
Who Should apply?
- 3-6 yrs of industry experience, with strong experience in managing software projects
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or some equivalent academic stance.
Good exposure to debugging micro services.
Convergent working with API’sShould be having basic understanding of database
- Must be familiar with Shell scripting languages like java or python
- Basic programming skills in any language of choice.
Basic idea of Elastic search and related tools like Kibana and Graphna is a plus.
- Understanding swagger documentations and using postman is a plus.
Problem solver and an attitude to learn.
- Go-getter and who loves challenges
- Excellent communication and presentation (both oral and written) skill.