Product Specialist (m/f)
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favourite way to order food online to your home or office. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
However this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people making it happen. We are looking for a Product Specialist to join our team!About You:
What you'll do:
- Genuinely love helping people and providing a great experience
- Highly organized and prefer working in fast paced environment
- Technically proficient and enjoy working with new technologies
- A team player who enjoys wearing multiple hats
- Pay attention to the smallest details, because they matter.
- Great communicator across all channels (clear/concise writer)
- Write clear and simple documentation and support content
- Proactively identify and resolve product issues
- Work closely with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams to provide product feedback
- Consult and provide training to internal and external customer groups
- Gather and consolidate feedback from all customer groups and provide feedback to the global product organisations
- Monitor the product lifecycle, including long- and short-term development and marketing
- Support new feature tests in the market with internal and external customer groups
- Adapt product marketing material for local needs
- Keep up to date with product trends in the market to ensure the product's competitive position
- Work closely with product managers and clients to provide input to the product's future direction
- Understand the benefits for our different external and internal customer segments
What we offer:
- After finishing your studies, you have gained first relevant work experience in product and project management of web projects or ecommerce or mobile applications
- Minimum of 2 years experience in product management or in a product specialist role
- A Bachelor’s degree in the wider technology field
- An eye for detail and demonstrates a high standard of quality
- Excellent communication skills in fluent English, both written and spoken
- Entrepreneurial drive, passion for digital product management and ability to achieve goals in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of smartphone applications is a plus
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- A vibrant and international team
- Free Food Thursday’s!
- 18 paid vacation days
- Regular company and team events
Up for a challenge?
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your potential start date!