You will own the relationship with a set of our prospects & customers end-to-end. This means:
* Pre-Sales: You help the sales team turn a prospect into a new customer
* Post-Sales: You’re the primary point-person for that customer once a deal has been consummated
* You’re expected to be responsive to the customer’s needs, escalating to product, engineering, or sales teams as necessary
* You’ll spend a majority of your time at customer sites. You should expect to travel 70% of your time (locally or remotely, depending on where you live), including occasional travel to the SF headquarters to work with our product and engineering team.
We engage with customers through a typical enterprise sales model. Our sales team goes and finds prospects, then we spend a few months:
* Demonstrating the value of our product to various stakeholders: workers, managers, executives, IT (though we try to avoid them), etc...
* Pitching the business value of the solution to managers and executives
* Building their confidence in our ability to improve and adapt the product over time to meet their needs
* Negotiating a formal contract (usually with a pretty high dollar value)
You’re an integral part of this process, providing pre-sales support and demonstrating the value of our solution to workers and managers alike. You’re also responsible for managing any pilot projects - sometimes a critical component to getting to a close.
Once the customer is signed up, you become the primary contact for that customer (the hand-off is gradual, not abrupt) and are responsible for their continued success. Success means:
* The customer’s users love and use our product every day. It also means they can use the product every day because you’ve identified, analyzed, and removed any roadblocks to usage
* The customer’s business decision makers understand how -- and believe that -- our product solves their business problems and KPIs. As such, they are champions for our mutual success
* The customer is excited and willing to be a reference for new customers
* Most importantly the customer continues renewing (and increasing) their licenses of our product. We charge for our software monthly, so our customer’s use & continued success is critical for our success.
This job has been filled or removed by Parsable.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Product Specialist job post.✕