Are you a self-starter with a love of innovative products and a passion for customer-centricity? Do you enjoy making sophisticated technical deep dives with use-case driven storytelling? Do you thrive in cross functional environments and authoritatively navigate a diverse audience? Quantcast is looking for a Product Specialist to join our team!
We are on a mission to radically simplify advertising across the open internet. We partner with over 100 million online destinations to help them better understand their audiences while respecting data privacy regulations and consumer rights. We are one of the largest processors of data in the world and a recognized leader in consent management.
In this role, you will join a team of global in-market product specialists, assisting product adoption and revenue growth efforts and nurturing the customer-product feedback loop. You must be comfortable challenging others, including prospective customers, to think differently about digital advertising buying platforms, as well as being able to confidently present and interact with senior level agency and brand executives and Quantcast product, commercial and engineering, leadership.
- Conduct prospective customer discovery, understand customer use-cases and use this knowledge to effectively demonstrate our products and solutions.
- Lead with example by presenting product offerings and architecture with expertise, diving expertly into technical discussions when necessary to resolve questions/objections and evoke confidence in Quantcast technology and products.
- Work closely with your regional sales leaders to understand regional product needs, set goals, define success metrics and track effectiveness.
- Be responsible for the pre-sales technological relationship with clients or prospects in your region.
- Drive effective cross-functionally collaboration by:
- Managing customer expectations
- Coordinating conversations with product and engineering about product feedback
- Surfacing product areas in need of stronger positioning to product marketing
- Communicating the latest product releases and roadmap to sales
- And providing product management with the customer pain-point narrative to contextualize feature requests.
- BA/BS required
- 5+ years of relevant client facing experience in digital advertising or a related field as a Product Specialist, Sales Engineer, Technical Consultant, Technical Account Manager, Product Manager, SaaS seller or Account Manager
- Strong knowledge of the underpinnings of how Internet-driven ad and marketing technology functions including deep understanding of performance marketing, site tagging, DMPs, DSPs and ad servers.
- Solid understanding of our customers - the motivations and tactics used by marketers and active curiosity about the industry and programmatic competitive set.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to present to a diverse audience by adapting tone and content as necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cross functionally.
- Ability to make decisions in face of ambiguity and iterate fast to adapt to approaches as needed.
- Empathy for and strong understanding of the Sales and Product processes
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.