- Provide enterprise grade support to our clients over email and phone
- Address core technical queries related to the product.
- Perform cause analysis of customer issues via in-depth research and analysis using information from product logs and other databases
- Collaborate with Engineering and Data Analytics to help solve customer issues and provide reports
- Ensure speedy resolution of issues while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- BE/ BTech or BSc in the field of IT/Computer Science/ Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunication
- Fresher or upto 18 months of work experience in a client facing role (Preferably B2B SaaS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to explain complex concepts through clear and accurate writing
- People skills and having the gift of the gab to handle tricky situations
- Ability to complete large volumes of work quickly and independently with a high level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
- Comfortable working in a 24x7 rotational shift environment
Qualifying requirements - Freshers:
- 55% aggregate or 7.5 GPA with not more than 2 KTs in the duration of the course
- 50% in each sections of the aptitude test - Verbal ability, Logical reasoning and Quantitative analysis
WebEngage is a multi-channel user engagement platform which automates communication across users' life-cycle. It enables you to connect with them through these channels - Web Messages (notification, survey and feedback), In-App Messages, Push Notifications, Emails and Text Messages.
WebEngage builds enriched user profiles for every single user (registered, as well as anonymous) using your website and/or mobile app. Moreover, you can - segment- these users based on their behaviour, and engage with them via multiple channels.
In a nutshell, WebEngage automates user engagement and helps you retain and grow your user base.
Going steady on the mission to humanize all of the world's websites and mobile apps, we are assisting thousands of customers in 50+ countries. From enterprises like eBay, Lynda, Sendgrid, Snapdeal, MakeMyTrip, Avaya, Souq, etc. to thousands of startups worldwide, we are helping them - Engage, Retain and Grow.
URL : www.webengage.com
You will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of an elite Technical Support team
- Build partnerships and work with some of the biggest enterprise accounts across different domains like e-commerce, travel, insurance, banks, telecom etc
- Core markets include US, Europe and SE Asia.