7Geese is growing and needs your help! We’re looking for a talented Product Support Specialist with strong customer empathy, problem-solving and communication skills. You will be the first line of response to customers worldwide, helping them find the right solution for their product support queries.
You will be responsible for filtering technical product support issues to our development team and responding to customers with clear and timely resolution updates. Additionally, you will work with our product and customer success teams to improve our support documentation, build product education material, engage our users, and over time, become a key 7Geese brand ambassador!
7Geese is a continuous performance management platform with hundreds of customers worldwide, served by our growing and diverse team in Vancouver, Canada. We're an ambitious startup building a platform to help people, teams, and companies align, perform, engage, and grow - together- in a rapidly evolving business landscape. We believe that the future of work is real-time, connected, and transparent, and we've built an application to make that vision a reality for tens of thousands of people who use 7Geese every day.
Our vision is to create a world where people help each other grow and achieve more, together. We believe that a great work experience comes from having a shared vision, challenging work, autonomy, growth, and a commitment to building a culture around our core values: Excellence, Growth, Positivity, and Lending a Hand.
If you enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment and want to surround yourself with a diverse group of talented colleagues, we want to hear from you!
What do 7Geese employees say about 7Geese
“Being a developer at 7Geese gives me interesting challenges every day. The application is big and complex, so changes need strategy and teamwork.”
“7Geese has an amazing culture and makes coming to work a heap of fun while we build some very cool things for our clients!”
“The people. My coworkers are some of the kindest, funniest, and most talented people I know. I like that I get to choose what I work on, and which direction I want to take my career. There are opportunities to move into new roles, pioneer new projects, and learn new technologies.”
“I love that the product is trying to help people, and I love the team we've put together!”
Our ideal candidate must be able to:
- Rapidly problem-solve and troubleshoot product queries
- Provide clear, concise and professional communication updates to customers
- Create support docs, walkthroughs, and other product guides
- Engage and educate users to drive product usage
- Produce on-brand, clear, and easy-to-read email, live chat and product support documentation
- Keep organized and stay-on-top of information coming from multiple sources - the product team, developers, marketing, sales, customer success...
- Stay positive and thrive under pressure
- Contribute to a collaborative team
- Multitask in a fast-paced environment
Bonus points if you have these in your back pocket:
- Experience working in a multi-channel operational support environment
- Developing growth strategies to increase product adoption e.g. in-app tutorials
- Knowledge around the latest browser types and business software applications
- Experience with help desk ticketing/customer communication platforms e.g., Zendesk, Intercom, Pendo
- Experience with creating screencasts, webinars, and other user training content
- Having Graphic/communication design skills and using Adobe tools
- Experience with product marketing and managing the release announcement of new products and updates to existing features
- Experience analyzing product usage data and discovering new user insights
- Keen interest in the performance management industry and HR technology
- Proficiency in other languages (French, Spanish, and/or Portuguese)
What's in it for you?
- Be a part of building an exciting, innovative product in a fast-growth, impact-driven industry that is growing like crazy
- An opportunity to grow your career, with the potential to transition to Customer Success, Product Management or Product Marketing roles - yep, we’re already thinking ahead!
- Continuous support, feedback, and growth from your peers and managers - we use the 7Geese platform internally!
- Competitive salary, comprehensive health benefits, flexible work hours and work from home days
- Work from our trendy brick Gastown office with free snacks, coffee and tea
- Weekly catered lunch and learns with the whole team
- Work with a fun and talented team in a collaborative and supportive environment, with one of the best views in Vancouver