Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
The Product Support Specialist at Netomi is considered to be an expert of Netomi’s offering from Product, Technical and Business Perspective. The person will be required to gain in depth knowledge of the Product Offering as well as work in a customer facing mode and be able to manage multiple projects at a time
- In Depth understanding of Netomi systems - AI Studio, Backend Architecture, Agent Desk IntegrationsUnderstanding of business requirements for our different customers and how they can be solved through AI Studio
- Be the first point of contact for all customers inquiries
- First person to respond to Production tickets raised by clients, sales and partners
- Clarify product offering to Sales, and other team members ( CS, Marketing)
- Triage reported issues as SME and navigate to the right teams
- Train and demo to clients as needed
- Assist and own production setups in client environments
- Own and report SLA and other key metrics
- Help define new processes
- Understanding of business requirements to handle clients from different industries and different geographies.
- Expert in the area of integrations and configurations offered in the product
- 3- 5 year's experience in support engineer roles.
- 1-2 year’s working experience in Java
- B.E./B.Tech / MCA in Computer Science from any premier institute
- Must have Passion for delivering actionable insights
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Working experience in SAAS and Service based companies will be add on advantage
- Ability to learn and thrive in a fast-paced environment
This position is with competitive compensation, benefits.
Even if you don't meet every requirement in this job description, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to work with people who are eager to work for us, especially those with unconventional career paths. Make a case for why you! We're looking for ambitious team players who will add value and stick with us as we grow - not just candidates who check all the boxes!
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team.
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.