We’ve been changing the game since 2013, and we’re not taking our foot off the gas now! Team spirit is evident at Carvana and every day we let our passions and creativity foster innovation. We take big swings and set ambitious goals in everything we do. If you are looking to join a company revolutionizing an industry then you will LOVE what Carvana has done for the car buying experience. At Carvana, our customers can hop online to...
- Search and browse our inventory of over 20,000 vehicles that we own and certify.
- Narrow down search results using highly intelligent filtering tools/components.
- View vehicle details, Carfax reports, and 360 rotating studio images for every vehicle.
- Secure financing in minutes using Carvana’s in-house service or their own bank.
- Interact with GUI components to easily customize loan length, down payment, and monthly payment.
- Generate, upload, and eSign all documents online (no ink necessary).
Schedule front door delivery or pick up at one of our vending machines.
- Benefit from our 7-day Money Back Guarantee if they’d like to return their car for any reason, no questions asked.
- Trade-in their existing vehicle or just sell it to Carvana (no purchase necessary).
For more information on Carvana and our mission, sneak a peek at our company introduction video or learn more about what it’s like to work here from the people that already do.
About the team and position
We’re looking for a Product Management Lead over our Customer Lifetime Value (CLTV) Growth team whose mission is to provide and monetize a best-in-class ownership experience, fuel Carvana's viral growth and referral loops by compounding and incentivizing users' word-of-mouth, drive repeat rate and swap frequency, prolong customers' lifespan, accelerate upgrade transactions, and optimize retention and churn-reduction strategies through hyper-targeted data-driven recommendations.
Ideally, you are fanatical about using data to hack growth opportunities and thrive in using experimentation in your decision-making process. You love being involved with every step of the process, from market research to customer development to solution design and iteration. You’re highly autonomous and capable of taking high-level business problems, developing a viable strategy to tackle specific problems, and quickly developing solutions with your team.
We iterate quickly, and having already amassed large and accelerating sales numbers, you will see your work have an immediate, growing impact every day in a hypergrowth company.
What you’ll be doing
You will analyze user and market data, devise a Product roadmap, work closely with design and engineering to scope releases, define detailed product requirements, prioritize features and product launches, and work closely with Carvana’s Product, Growth and Strategy leadership team to drive your business KPIs to the next level. You’re also expected to be the leader of a growing team, ultimately responsible for the success of projects, success of the individuals on your team, and the long-term trajectory of the KPIs you’re owning.
- Participate end-to-end in the product life cycle, especially market research, customer development, and requirements gathering/consolidation
- Be actively involved in interpreting analytics and customer data
- Collaborate with Carvana's Engineering, Design, Analytics, Marketing, Legal and Operations teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders across other Growth and Product teams at Carvana
What you should have
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technology-related field
- 5+ years of experience in software Product Management, Growth and/or top-tier Strategy roles
- Deep product experience at one or more highly successful (and ideally hypergrowth) startups or technology companies, ideally in B2C or D2C
- Passion or familiarity with Growth concepts, Growth loops, Viral Marketing, Referrals, Engagement, Retention strategies or general user funnels is highly preferred
- A/B testing design, launch and interpretation
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills
- Ability to present compelling product and business ideas to execs and cross-functional stakeholders
- Business savvy, customer-focused, and data-oriented. Live and breathe experimentation, data analysis, and ruthlessly prioritizing for impact
- Possess a growth mindset: open to providing and receiving feedback from all parts of the company
It would be great if you also had
- Definitive design sensibility (your wireframes don’t make people laugh or cry)
- Knowledge of data science best practices
- Product strategy/roadmapping experience
- Agile methodology experience
- Prior experience with a mobile-first consumer product (iOS or Android)
- Some familiarity with SQL, Tableau, A/B testing tools (or equivalent)
What we’ll offer in return
- Full-Time Salary Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- A multitude of perks including student loan payments, discounts on vehicles, benefits for your pets, and much more
- A great wellness program to keep you healthy and happy both physically and mentally
- Access to opportunities to expand your skillset and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- A company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
- A seat in one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the country
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Carvana is an equal employment opportunity employer. All applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Carvana also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.