Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation
, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The Product Trainer will deliver Veeva Administrator training to Veeva Customers, Partners, and Employees. In this capacity, you will become a subject matter expert and evangelist for Veeva product(s) and the life sciences domain and will be responsible for ensuring training participants can effectively use, administer, and configure Veeva products at the conclusion of the training.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver virtual instructor led Veeva Administrator Training to Veeva Customers, Partners, and Employees.
- Mentor and coach training participants
- Own the administration and management of assigned classes (registration, logistics, attendance, setup, assessments, office hours, etc.)
- Become a Subject Matter Expert for Veeva Products as well as the application/value of those products to the business domain of Veeva’s customers.
- Update and customize course curriculum and labs as directe
- Experience training or consulting internal (employees) and external (customers and partners) stakeholders on how to administer, configure, andintegrate enterprise software products
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 20% per month at times) to deliver training
- Service delivery (consulting, training) experience with a SaaS company in the enterprise (B2B) space
- Experience maintaining curriculum and labs
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated aptitude for speaking to both a technical audience and a business user audience.
- Flexible, collaborative, team-oriented individual who shows initiative and holds themselves accountable.
- Background in Life Sciences and/or the SaaS domain
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable with dynamic and changing priorities
Nice to Have
- Direct experience using or administering Veeva products
- Salesforce.com consulting or training delivery experience
- Experience in the pharmaceuticals industry
- Experience with document management systems
- Experience with database administration
- Experience with Customer Master Applications
- Experience integrating technical solutions
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.