All about Zeta Suite:
Zeta is the world’s first and only Omni Stack for banks and fintechs. We are rethinking payments from core to the edge, led by the vision to augment the purpose of money and banking with technology. A single, modern software stack comprising processing, loans, customizable mobile and web apps, fraud engine, and rewards for retail banking.
We are a new-age, high-growth startup (& a unicorn!) founded in 2015 by two visionary leaders Bhavin Turakhia & Ramki Gaddipati
, whose entrepreneurial legacy & excellence has put us on top of the global fintech ecosystem. Zeta counts amongst its customers, over 10 banks and 25 fintechs, across 8 countries - some of our notable clients include Sodexo - a leading issuer of employee benefits & rewards with over 30 million global users, and HDFC Bank - the 14th largest bank by market cap in the world. Learn more about our manifesto & beyond
What is the job like?
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders at Zeta to design customised training content for the products we sell.
- Deliver product training for cross functional teams in each country we go live.
- Work on enhancing the experience and product knowledge for new hires.
- Measure training effectiveness within deadlines and provide relevant detailed feedback to learners.
- Monitor program metrics to evaluate effectiveness and impact and regularly report the outcome to business.
- Create and maintain project plans for design and delivery projects.
- Assist Learning Partners and Specialists in carrying out L&OD initiatives and programs
- Design eLearning and microlearning content, create content (slides) and facilitator guides for Instructor Led Training/ Online training.
- Continual development and upskilling of Zeta product knowledge and other related technologies within the organisation.
- Evaluate various training techniques (e.g. gamification, case studies and group activities) to keep the engagement levels high of learners.
- Conduct product refreshers & Knowledge Tests on the floor periodically.
Who should apply for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree in any field with MBA / PGDM Diploma is preferable. Engineering background is an added advantage.
- Relevant product/technology training experience of 6-10 years Experience supporting various types of training - classroom, virtual (Zoom), multimedia, and online learning(LMS)Strong communication skills including oral and written communication skills. Should have the ability to convey messages in a concise manner.
- Able to work in a global environment and with cross cultural employees.
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate with SMEs during all phases of development and delivery as required.
- Has a customer centric approach and constantly motivates learners to meet deadlines.
- Adhering to SLAs of training and delivery.
- Good knowledge and network of IT trainers, training vendors, and Industry with a flair for Technology awareness.
- Ability to simultaneously manage training logistics for multiple deliveries and work as an individual contributor and/or within a team to achieve goals.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Proficient with Google Suite.
Life At Zeta
At Zeta, we want you to grow to be the best version of yourself by unlocking the great potential that lies within you. This is why our core philosophy is ‘People Must Grow.’ We recognize your aspirations; act as enablers by bringing you the right opportunities, and let you grow as you chase disruptive goals.
#LifeAtZeta is adventurous and exhilarating at the same time. You get to work with some of the best minds in the industry and experience a culture that values the diversity of thoughts. If you want to push boundaries, learn continuously and grow to be the best version of yourself, Zeta is the place to be!
Zeta is an equal opportunity employer
At Zeta, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of job history, disability, gender identity, religion, race, marital/parental status, or other special status. We are proud to be an equitable workplace that welcomes individuals from all walks of life if they fit the roles and responsibilities.