Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation
. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is seeking an experienced and passionate Product Trainer to be part of a young, exciting software company that is growing rapidly in the Asia Pacific.
The Product Trainer will deliver administrator training in a primarily virtual environment to enable Veeva’s customers, employees, and partners to work with Veeva’s market-leading software products. In this capacity, you will become a subject matter expert and evangelist for Veeva products and the life sciences domain and will be responsible for ensuring training participants can effectively use, administer, and configure Veeva products at the conclusion of the training.
The Product Trainer will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best trainers in the industry and learn best practices for training delivery, training design, and virtual engagement.
What You'll Do
- Deliver Veeva Administrator Training to Veeva Customers, Partners, and Employees in primarily a virtual environment. Classes will be delivered in English.
- Own the administration and management of assigned classes (participant registrations, logistics, attendance, setup, assessments, office hours, etc.).
- Become a Subject Matter Expert for Veeva Products as well as the application/value of those products to the business domain of Veeva’s customers.
- Design, develop, and refine training programs and course content as directed.
- Experience with training internal (employees) and external (customers and partners) stakeholders on how to administer, configure and integrate software products, preferably in a technology company
- Demonstrated experience working with and communicating to technical or business audiences on enterprise software products.
- Excellent verbal, reading, and writing ability in English
- Flexible, detailed, collaborative, team-oriented, and proactive individual who shows initiative and holds themselves accountable
Nice to Have
- Experience using or administering Veeva products
- Consulting or training delivery experience in Salesforce.com
- Consulting or training delivery experience in document management systems
- Service delivery (consulting, training) experience with a SaaS company in the enterprise (B2B) space
- Life sciences experience, or experience with products and/or processes related to Life Sciences
- Background in SaaS Domain
- Experience in training instructional design
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.