Production Assistant, Brand Experiences (Contract)
The production assistant will work closely with the Brand Experiences editors and writers to build branded content features that meet client goals while upholding Refinery29's editorial integrity and voice.
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the Editors and Project Managers to schedule and deliver content under tight deadlines.
- Assist with transcribing interviews, managing BE program schedules, and updating/maintaining landing pages.
- Resize photos and upload content to Refinery29, using our CMS, in a timely fashion.
- Assist with market and photo research, fact-checking, social media coordination, and occasional writing tasks, as assigned.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in an editorial or production role at a digital media publication or agency
- Next-level attention to detail, and a flawless command of spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Top-notch writing skills, and an editorial sensibility
- Ability to self-manage deadlines and desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience with HTML, Adobe Photoshop, and content management systems
- A positive, solutions-oriented attitude