The Production Manager for the Global Arts Team will be at the forefront of bringing our live productions and creative projects to life. This role will encompass overseeing the execution of production needs, with a focus on delivering our Life.Church Online experiences and various creative projects across the Life.Church and Life.Church Worship brands. Through strategic production management and support, the Production Manager will play a vital part in creating world-class experiences that engage and inspire our global audience.
At Life.Church, we exist to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. It’s been our mission since 1996 and has guided us every day. Leading people isn’t just an expectation; it’s a necessity. It’s a cornerstone of our culture. That's why we’re always seeking leaders—leaders like you—to bring your skills to life. We are one church meeting in multiple locations, and we want to help you become the person God made you to be.
The Global Arts Team is commissioned to steward the flagship experience and content that reflect the creative expression of Life.Church and Life.Church Worship to our top-of-funnel audiences. Through innovative visual products, storytelling, and experiences, our aim is to connect people to the heart of God and lead them to become more fully devoted followers of Christ.
What You’ll Do
- Lead production planning for Life.Church Online and other Global Arts creative projects.
- Collaborate with Central and Campus teams to align people and resources to execute creative projects.
- Develop production schedules, including pre-production, on-site setup, and recording.
- Develop a strong relational network within the organization and with external industry partners.
- Ensure adherence to production budgets, monitoring expenses, and making recommendations for cost-effective solutions.
- Work within an Agile environment, remaining adaptable and proactive in the face of evolving needs and priorities.
- Stay updated with industry trends and technological advancements to enhance production efficiencies.
- Frequent weekend responsibilities included to support the Life.Church Global Arts projects and initiatives. Comp time will be appropriately allocated.
- Strategic travel is included as a part of the role. Comp time will be appropriately allocated.
Skills Needed to Succeed
- Detail-oriented mindset with the ability to maintain quality and accuracy under tight deadlines.
- Energized by supporting the vision and execution of creative projects.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of leading teams and collaborating with various stakeholders.
- A positive attitude and a flexible approach to a dynamic production environment.
- Problem-solving aptitude, able to address production challenges and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Prolific knowledge of production processes and industry best practices.
- 2+ years of experience in production management, preferably in a creative or media-focused environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Film Production, Broadcasting, Communications, or a related field; advanced degree is a plus.
Benefits We Offer
- Paid parental leave, including maternity, paternity, and adoption leave.
- Generous employer-paid leave for the use of vacation, sick time, and other qualifying reasons.
- Innovative and comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance that provides team members with useful resources and savings to navigate their holistic health.
- Life insurance policy provided for all staff members at 2x annual salary at no cost. Additional life insurance coverage is available to purchase.
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability is covered at 100% for full-time qualified staff members.
- Comprehensive wellness and mental health benefits allow staff to proactively invest in their physical and emotional health.
- Generous 401(k) retirement plan allowing a team member to have up to 12.5% (including employee contribution, employer match, and employer discretionary contribution) contributed into their account in their first year. It doesn’t stop there—the more years on staff, the greater the investment!
- $160 annually in development dollars for team members to invest in their professional growth.
- Casual dress and work environment.
- Flexible work schedule.
- And much more!
Our Beliefs, Culture, and Commitment to Diversity
At Life.Church, every staff member, and intern is a minister and is expected to engage in the church's ministry fully. We consider ministry readiness and an individual’s capacity to represent Life.Church’s beliefs as a minister during the selection process for all staff and intern positions. An essential function within every position held by a staff member or intern at Life.Church is to uphold and represent the beliefs of Life.Church. Learn more about what we believe at Life.Church
While we unite around our mission, we know unity doesn’t mean uniformity. Our calling is too great, and our mission is too important not to be intentional about strengthening our team through diversity. We know that diverse perspectives in race, ethnicity, background, age, and gender are essential to reaching the world for Christ. To learn more about how we strengthen our team through diversity, visit our careers page
All data collected in our application process, from resume collection to application questions, is used for recruitment purposes only.