Who are we?
We hire those that seek to innovate across people, process and technology. Join our global workforce, visualise the future and strive for success. Our engineering campus and corporate offices in the UK and US are optimal environments for ideas and innovation to flourish.
ALL.SPACE, formerly Isotropic Systems, has developed the 5th generation smart terminal, capable of linking with all satellites, all networks, in all orbits, all at once. Our ground-breaking software-defined service enablement platform integrates intelligent routing, edge computing and on-demand services to deliver unprecedented network resilience and application performance. Whether you're on land, sea or air, we ensure that you stay connected.
Visit www.all.space to learn more.
An opportunity to join us as a Production Quality Engineer during a period of substantial growth as we prepare to launch our new cutting edge products. You’ll become a key contributor in developing and delivering a high-tech innovative product to market.
Based on site in Reading, you’ll be very hands-on as the primary contact for Production Quality - setting the standard for Quality Assurance and compliance in manufacturing.
You’ll establish best practice quality engineering process, tools and techniques in support of our production activities. This will include inspection, measurement and calibration, data analysis, non-conformance management and resolution, data analysis and continuous improvement.
- Working with the manufacturing / production team, providing quality. Reporting and escalating issues, promoting visibility and ensuring consistently high Quality standards
- Determination and definition of Quality processes and inspection requirements, including definition of supplementary documentation. Ensuring process adherence and requirement compliance, such as performance and traceability
- Performing and supporting internal and external audits
- Supporting the identification and management of product key characteristics
- Delivering Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis, mitigating risks and generating Process Control Plans
- Performing Measurement Systems Analysis, understanding resolution, accuracy and precision. Establishing calibration requirements and managing compliance
- Determining and gathering quality data to monitor process performance, confirming process capability and implementing Statistical Process Control. Establishing metrics and a performance reporting dashboard
- Managing the non-conformance and corrective / preventive action system
- Analysis of quality data to improve reliability and quality and ways of eliminating unsatisfactory performance
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Quality Assurance experience working with complex electronics / telecommunication products
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001 / AS9100 requirements
- Practical experience of defining quality processes and procedures in support of a complex production environment
- Experience of delivering projects through use of APQP and PPAP
- Ability to facilitate Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis meetings, ensuring action plans are progressed and process control plans captured
- Qualification or experience in Six Sigma / Total Quality Management tool sets
- Familiar with root cause / problem solving techniques (5Y, 8D, Ishikawa etc.)
- Understanding and experience of advanced statistical techniques
- Experience in the use and configuration of ERP / MRP systems
- Knowledge and use of portable CMM and establishing inspection routine
- Generous stock options
- Annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Public holidays
- Travel to work schemes
- Fruit, snacks & drinks
- Discounts platform
- Well-being centre