The Production Supervisor is responsible for improving the quality, delivery and operational efficiency of the business by monitoring, identifying opportunities for excellence and using analytical methodologies to implement improvements. This individual will work directly with the team members in each cell and develop continuous improvement projects focused on driving waste out of our processes and implementing sustainable change.
- Manages and leads shift production operations.
- Solves problems by making the right decisions to achieve production performance.
- Coordinates and implements production processes to ensure effective results and optimal workflow efficiency in accordance with company goals and objectives.
- Implements and follows policies and procedures consistently and according to company standards.
- Manages supervisory personnel by holding them accountable to achieving their area objectives.
- Addresses employee issues through effective performance management and according to company policies and procedures.
- Organizes plans and schedules the tasks of different team members based on production needs.
- Provides leadership by motivating and promoting teamwork and ensures training is carried out.
- Motivates team members in solving work-related issues and/or questions to achieve work goals.
- Ensures finished goods are in compliance with quality control standards
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
- Suggests and/or implements changes to increase efficiency of manpower and of production flow; ie: working conditions, use of equipment, scheduling, quality.
- Ensures safety requirements are met in accordance with company policies and/or federal/state laws.
- Basic troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
Education and Experience:
AA or BA degree in related field preferred; 3+ years’ experience in a leadership/supervisory capacity working in a production, manufacturing, or distribution and fulfillment environment preferred.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to interact at all levels and be a team player.
- Must be willing and able to work different work schedules.
- Ability to provide timely feedback
- Must be detail oriented, organized and able to multi-task in a very dynamic environment.
- Ability to achieve metric objectives within headcount and scheduling guidelines.
- Able to lead and motivate employees thru consistent, effective and fair methods.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literate skills and ability to work with automated systems is preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus but not required.
- Must be able to patiently handle daily changes in management direction based on customer expectations
Responsible for the direction and supervision of employees. This position has supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to use hands, reach with hands and arms; and frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly handle up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception. The employee is required to do other physical activities including but not limited to: reaching, pulling, pushing, bending, picking, walking, standing, gripping, grabbing.