Panorama Education, based in Boston, is a fast-growing technology startup focused on radically improving education. Today, 900 school systems serving ten million students have adopted the Panorama platform as paying customers including the entire states of Iowa and Hawaii as well as large districts like New York City, San Francisco, and Dallas. School systems turn to Panorama to ensure that each child is getting the support they need, so that more students succeed in school, graduate, and go on to college. Panorama helps educators monitor how students are doing across academics, attendance, behavior, and college readiness, and then coordinate action to support each child. Panorama’s platform also helps educators collect data about non-academic factors that are key to each child’s success in school and in life, such as social-emotional skills, safety, teacher-student relationships, and family engagement. Panorama has raised $45 million from Emerson Collective, YCombinator, Spark Capital, Owl Ventures, SoftTech, and others.
- Design and deliver custom, in-person and/or virtual learning experiences for diverse groups of participants (classroom teachers, school leaders, system-level leaders) between 10-30 hours per week (this is a part-time role)
- Partner with Client Success, Outreach, and Account Management team members to understand client needs and design and deliver training and support opportunities to meet those needs
- Create and deliver experiences, resources and tools that move Panorama users from seeing data to acting on it
- Deeply understand Panorama products, how they come together, and work to grow client and educator engagement
What We’re Looking For:
- At least 3 years of experience working in classrooms and schools as a teacher, counselor, or administrator
- At least 3 years of experience teaching adult learners
- At least 3 years of experience using technology and virtual platforms for designing and delivering successful teaching and learning experiences
- At least 3 years of experience helping a diverse community gain knowledge and understanding from data and/or using technology to drive effective decision-making
- Demonstrated effectiveness advancing diversity, equity and inclusion in an education setting; for example, through engaging diverse stakeholder groups to achieve desired outcomes, participation in equity-centered initiatives, and/or the use of intentionally inclusive facilitation or teaching strategies
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across various roles and stakeholder groups to achieve successful project outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate challenging conversations about sensitive content and to diffuse conflict if necessary
- Travel requirements: ~50-75% travel, public health conditions permitting (Panorama training will be delivered virtually through the 2020-2021 school year)
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.