AlayaCare is revolutionizing the way home health care is delivered. Our leading cloud-based software allows our clients around the world to manage their employees, scheduling, billing, and enable better delivery of care. We're a fast-growing SaaS company with a team of 500+ team members across Canada, US, Australia, and Brazil. We aim to be the world leader in home health care software solutions. We pride ourselves on our open and transparent culture, our bias for action, and being committed to a workplace where we can be ourselves.
About the role:
Reporting to the Senior Professional Services Consultant, the Professional Services Consultant has a critical, customer-facing and internal role, enabling the growth of a best-in-class professional services organization.
This role is tasked with the successful delivery and execution of professional services-led implementations and projects. Leading both customer and internal stakeholders, you bring subject matter expertise in specific functional areas (AlayaCare Platform, Home Care industry) that drives value into project deliverables. You will manage complex components of engagements, working closely with customers to understand pain points and achieve positive outcomes. You are the MRP for the quality of the project delivery and meeting (and reporting on) the customers outcomes. This is an individual contributor role and gains seniority via ongoing specialization.
Location, travel, and in-office requirements:
AlayaCare is open to considering both Canada (Toronto or Montreal) and USA-based candidates for this vacancy.
Travel will be required for conferences, customer onsite meetings, and events within North America (up to 20% of the time).
A day in the life:
- Lead team in Discovery phase, including project requirements gathering, workflow design, configuration, reports, testing and user training
- Serve as a trusted advisor to customers, supporting customer issues as they come up and looping in the project manager if issues will impact project scope, timeline, and budget
- Partner with Account Managers to ensure a smooth transition for customers out of the stabilization stage of their customer journey
- Contribute to development of repeatable professional services offerings and packages
- Deliver data-driven consulting recommendations based on industry and segment best practices
- Execute on defined professional services engagements
- Identify new Professional Services opportunities with existing customers and engage with Account Manager in defining and pitching those opportunities
- Support implementation specialists in learning the product and market and delivering quality engagements
- Provide input into the building of new professional services offerings
- Ongoing coaching to the implementation specialists on your projects, including documenting feedback that is useful for their manager
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of and compliance with internal processes and procedures
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Travel will be required to customer events and to provide onsite implementation support (~10%), some travel to our Toronto office will be required for onsite collaboration (percentage to be determined based on candidate location)
What you'll bring to the team:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field (business, health sciences, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in professional services/implementation consulting and/or post-acute healthcare/healthcare technology consulting
- 2+ years of experience in leadership across complex internal/external engagements
- SaaS experience is strongly preferred
- Experience working with post-acute software solutions within the home healthcare space is a definite asset
- Passion to understand customers’ business goals and challenges
- Efficient communication and comfortability in delivering onsite and virtual presentations, requirements gatherings, and touchpoints with customer stakeholders at various levels
- Recognizes and articulates complex problems related to a project
- Knowledge of the AlayaCare platform (or similar platforms) would be considered a definite asset
What Makes AlayaCare a Great Place to Work:
- Our products have a positive impact on the lives of countless care workers and care recipients
- Equity in a well-funded, high-growth company
- Hybrid working models with beautiful and creative office spaces to enjoy within prime locations
- Virtual and onsite events for employees centered around collaboration, learning, and fun including DEIBA committee events, volunteer events, fireside chats, catered team lunches, and celebrations
- Comprehensive group benefits program, including telemedicine
- Employee expense program for health, wellness, lifestyle, professional development and productivity-related expenses
- Parental leave top-up program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Company Wellness Day program for extra time to unwind
- Paid Volunteer Time off Program
- Career growth and learning and development opportunities
- An entrepreneurial culture of transparency, collaboration, and innovation
- Access to our employee perk program for discounts at various participating vendors
- We are recognized as Deloitte's Technology Fast 50TM program award for our rapid revenue growth, entrepreneurial spirit and bold innovation
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today. As well as joining a great culture and a market-leading company, you will be part of a team making a positive difference in the post-acute care market. If this isn’t the job for you, you may know someone who is a perfect fit. Please feel free to share this opportunity.
If you want to explore AlayaCare further, please visit our website www.alayacare.com.
Better outcomes, better belonging
Our team members are unique—like our products and the customer groups that we service. AlayaCare employees bring different strengths, perspectives, and experiences to their roles and to our products that enable better care. We are committed to offering a people-centric culture where all employees belong and feel heard.
Having a pulse on our employee feedback is important to us as we aim to continuously evolve Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Accessibility within AlayaCare's policies, total rewards offerings, discussions, learning & development programs, and community partnerships. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.
If you require accommodation as part of the recruitment and selection process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, we do not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes.