Exabeam delivers next-generation security management technology that enables organizations to protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Management Platform combines unlimited log data collection, advanced behavioral analytics, and automated incident response, all supported by Exabeam’s patented Smart Timelines technology that uses machine learning to track identity and behavior over time. The company’s recent industry accolades include Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 500, and SC Awards Europe, among many other distinctions.
Exabeam is looking for a Professional Services Engineer to join its team to deploy our line of security products at leading global companies across the globe. The incumbent will work with cutting-edge technology and tackle complex technical and business problems while gaining exposure to a wide range of industries.
- Successfully collaborate with customers and Exabeam team members to carry out implementations and enhancements
- Participate in all implementation designs, setups, and review processes to ensure success
- Build long-standing customer relationships at various levels
- Collaborate with client teams in resolving technical/system related inquiries
- Engage in new product launches and other cross-functional initiatives with Engineering and Marketing
- BA/BS degree in a related field or equivalent experience is required
- Experience with a SIEM or Log Management System is highly desired
- Understands complex problems easily coupled with being a fast learner and great problem-solver
- Loves technical problem-solving and is passionate about learning and stretching oneself
- Have fantastic attention to detail, time management and multi-tasking capabilities
- Proximity to a major airline hub and willingness to travel (up to 80%)
- Solid client facing personality
- Linux Command Line proficiency
- Programming languages and scripting skills are an advantage
- Exceptional problem solving skills and analytical mind set
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Exabeam is privately funded by Aspect Ventures, Cisco Investments, Icon Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Norwest Venture Partners and well-known security investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information, visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on Twitter @exabeam.