At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
The ‘Go-to-Market’ function within UiPath’s professional services team is responsible for driving marketing and sales of UiPath services offerings with internal and external customers. The GTM team works closely with UiPath’s software sales team to provide services proposals, and participate in solution delivery to solve client’s business problems.
The role is currently remote based anywhere in the United States
This is what you will do at UiPath:
- Understand competitor landscape and talk-track around ‘Why Uipath Services’
- Partner with product GTM, sales and other external facing teams early in the sales lifecycle to sell UiPath’s services offerings to clients
- Assist in the design of services packages and others materials used to solicit new accounts, market segments
- Define priorities, scope, resource/cost requirements and develop proposal for program/product implementation services
- Actively pursue account mining activities in existing accounts to expand UiPath’s services footprint - build rapport with customer stakeholders
- Partner with technical delivery team to ensure successful project delivery across all project phases – initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and closure
- Help make customer’s economic buyer build a business case to purchase UiPath’s services - participate in process analysis to position automation ROI
This is what you will bring to our team:
- 10+ years’ professional experience, primarily focused on customer-facing roles
- Solid background selling professional services for a consulting company or SaaS vendor
- Ability to partner with sales teams and network within the Go To Market organization
- Excellent understanding of the UiPath product and Automation
- Willingness to travel up to 50% (whenever travel resumes)
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.