About the Founder Institute:
The Founder Institute (FI) is the world's largest pre-seed startup accelerator. We’ve helped launch over 4,000 companies in 180+ cities globally, that have raised in total over $800M of funding (portfolio valuation $30B). We’re looking for a Program Admissions & Support Associate with a love for startups and data to help us. We are based in Silicon Valley and have additional offices in Colorado and Sofia, Bulgaria. Our success has been documented in the New York Times, BusinessWeek, Forbes, TechCrunch, and many more.
About the Role:
By joining our team, you will be responsible for supporting the Founder Institute’s various admissions and customer support needs that enable thousands of Founders to launch and grow their tech companies every year. As a result, your work will have a direct impact on global economic development.
This position is full-time, located in Sofia, Bulgaria, and will report directly to the head of our Admissions Group.
As a Program Admissions & Support Associate, you will:
- Communicate with Founders in all corners of the world
- Process applications from aspiring startup founders for programs in 180+ cities
- Assist with due diligence and graduate program eligibility for our various post program acceleration programs, including Funding Lab & Product Market Fit Lab
- Work independently based out of the Sofia office at Puzl Coworking, as part of a distributed and passionate team
- Virtually attend meetings with FI team
- Travel to the annual strategy offsite in California
- This is a full-time role (5 days/week) that is based on an alternate schedule (Sunday - Thursday)
Your Background and Skills:
- A self-starter who can take a project and manage the execution in line with company strategies
- An individual who asks questions to understand the problem we are solving for our users, and who thinks creatively on how to provide the best solution
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Flexible and willing to compromise
- Exceptional attention to detail and autonomous time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience working remotely and with distributed teams
- Results driven and solution-oriented with the ability to relate to and work with a wide variety of customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Working knowledge of Zendesk or other customer service software a plus!
- 1-3 years of professional experience
What We Offer:
- We don’t talk, we act. We want to create fundamental change, that starts at the heart of innovation. We are building companies that power the progress of future generations.
- We don’t set limits, you do. If you want to grow you will. There is an infinite amount of opportunity to grow within your role and our organization.
- We are global, with local vibes. Our ecosystem spans the globe, but we have not forgotten about our roots. You will be part of a global platform with an incredible reach to some of the most respectable advisors, investors, and entrepreneurs.
- We believe hard work should be rewarded. We offer a competitive compensation package.
- We care about efficiency and results, not prestige. We want you to be able to focus on what you do best, and prioritize your well-being. Therefore, we offer flexible times, and remote work opportunities.
- We are located in a fantastic co-working space in Sofia (Puzl CowOrKing)
- Coffee to fuel yourself throughout the day
Salary Range: BGN (Monthly Net) is variable depending on experience