Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 81,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
We are seeking a passionate, positive, bright, forward-thinking and entrepreneurial person to help boost the Iberian market.
The Program and Business Operations Manager will work closely with the local Leadership Team and teams in San Francisco to play a key role in shaping and managing the businesses in Spain and Portugal. The successful candidate will report to the Country Manager and will be based in Barcelona, Spain
- Drive regular business operation meetings and initiate meaningful conversations. - lead weekly meetings with project team(s) to ensure key initiatives are on track and maintain the project plan/ project documentation.
- Create operational rhythm, establish and track KPIs - forecast, analyze, track, report business growth and other key metrics to identify trends, track actual progress towards forecasts, drive new business opportunities and ensure prompt and proper resolution of business issues with cross functional partners.
- Support Country Manager on key strategic projects - lead ad-hoc strategic projects for Spain and Portugal, requiring strong coordination within local country, regional and San Francisco teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to structure business initiatives, develop work plans, lead analysis, and develop and communicate final recommendations.
- Drive discussions and present on country-level short and long term strategy
- Support Spain and Portugal leadership team in planning and budget / investment processes.
- Analyze both macro and micro environments to provide meaningful insights to the Iberian Leadership team
- Qualified candidates will have 8+ years of work experience, preferably with combined exposure to Management consulting and/or project management in dynamic entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong analytical and business backgrounds as well as an understanding of strategic partnerships and/or marketing and operations. SQL knowledge is a plus
- Experience working cross-functionally with multiple departments in consumer tech
- Hands-on approach, getting things done fast
- Ability to frame issues and develop hypotheses to solve issues
- Ability to multi task by organizing and prioritizing work and coordinate required support across various functions to achieve project goals and objectives.
- Strong written and verbal communicator with excellent presentation skills. Fluent in Spanish and English required
****Please submit your cv and Cover Letter and English*****
Airbnb is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. Qualified individuals from all walks of life are encouraged to apply.