Title: Program Management - AGM - P4B
About Us: Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, Elevation Capital, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
About the team:
We are an end to end tech enabled credit platform providing seamless credit access to customers. Our capabilities extend from fully digitized customer on-boarding, seamless in-app to real times offers. We partner with financial institutions and leverage the insights we gather through our ecosystem design and offer innovative and customized financial products to our consumers and merchants.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Program Managers for accelerating the core growth metrics and user numbers. If you are passionate about mobile and web apps with a penchant towards marketing campaigns, love extreme attention to content & design detail and care about how your work impacts millions of users daily, we want you!
- Program management, cross functional coordination, data analytics in collaboration with business analysts
- Working closely with the sales team, product team, risk team, finance team, storefront team to scale up Active users in the market
- Manage the customer portfolio and build detailed dashboards with Analysts to give a fair understanding of App Usage and behaviour on Paytm App
- Regularly visit market to understand the end user, their aspirations and issues. Coordinate with external suppliers and internal service team to ensure user satisfaction
- Create project plan roadmap with timelines, delegate ownership and project documentation. End-to-end ownership.
- Prepare representation of project performance for internal/external stakeholders
- High level of adaptation skills in frequently changing business realities
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
· Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field from reputed colleges.
· Should have relevant experience in Consumer internet industry.
· Must be data driven with strong problem solving and analytical skills
· High degree of ownership in taking things to completion
· Ability to multitask and work on diverse range of requirements
· Excellent communication skills with ability to handle complex negotiations
· Prior experience in e-commerce industry is a plus .
· If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
· With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!