Spreetail is an ecommerce growth partner focused on accelerating brands and channels to compete for tomorrow’s ecommerce customers.
Our ecommerce experts purchase products from world-class vendors, list these top brands on marketplace giants such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, and eBay, and fulfill orders with next-day speed. Our completely home-grown software helps us provide unmatched value to our vendor partners, channel partners, and the millions of customers we delight nationwide.
Joining our team is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to build one of the fastest-growing ecommerce companies in history while working in a culture that promotes intense results and meaningful relationships.
The Growth Initiatives team drives growth through operational efficiency with the goal of doubling the capacity of our organization every two years. By leading and facilitating all aspects of change and continuous improvement initiatives within the Vendor Management Division, this team directly impacts Vendor Management, Supply Chain, Marketplace, Software & Technology, and Finance.
As a Ticketing Program Associate, you will:
- Drive positive outcomes by improving intra-team and cross-functional team processes related to the ticketing system.
- Have an impact on other departments which include: Vendor Management, Retail Operations, Marketplaces, Software & Technology, and Finance.
- Have a strong business/financial acumen to be able to prioritize initiatives with the highest impact on time spent.
- Assess impact and complete root cause analysis, present outcomes.
- Contribute process and data insights to cross-functional partners and organizational strategies.
- Create process maps to understand key opportunities.
- Create process documentation and standards.
- Test assumptions and hypotheses to prove/disprove value using data.
- Simplify/improve existing process flows.
- Assist with the evolution of work that supports ticketing systems, not limited to technology and process.
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration and coach process improvement to build a culture of continuous improvement.
- Analyze data to drive positive business outcomes.
- Understand the bottlenecks and top opportunities for process flow relating to ticket system activities.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of process improvement expertise with demonstrated progressive successes.
- Drives improvement and to gain positive results.
- Challenger and growth mindset (we can improve anything even if it’s working well).
- Solid understanding of Excel
- Develop process expertise across multiple domains including vendor management, marketplaces, operations, reverse log, etc.
•Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
-Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and 50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
-Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
•Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
• 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
•Paid Time Off: untracked time off
•Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
•Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
•Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
•Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
•Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a
year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
•Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
•Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.