We're looking for an experienced Program Manager to join Critical Mass working directly for our one our D2C clients.
You will orchestrate and drive the delivery of the end-to-end migration program, across all markets (GB, NE, ROW). This is a hands-on role that will require the ability you to create detailed implementation roadmaps, align with global and local strategies, influence change at all levels of the organization, and ultimately lead the implementation of the roadmap by leading different cross-functional resources.
We need a program manager with a strong understanding of not only digital experiences and technology, but also business operations across all key functions: Commercial, Supply, Legal, Finance, and Marketing. This person will be a key connector between technology teams, supply teams, and the business – ensuring that we are defining the right requirements to then be translated to appropriate teams for development and implementation.
This is a detail-oriented, cross-functional, cross-market role that requires a unique combination of marketing experience, business acumen, project management, communication, and leadership skills. Experience working in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment is also must— we need a self-starter who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and do the work while having a proven track record of delivering results even when faced with organizational ambiguity.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create and own the entire migration program of work, including all projects required and their interdependencies, ensuring quality and on-time migration of the platform.
- Manage the full project management life cycle from initiation to successful implementation, including defining timelines and milestones, identifying required resources, monitoring progress, keeping all stakeholders informed, and tracking project financials as well as risks.
- Support the development and execution of the end-to-end Supply Chain and Technology roadmap needed for successful migration of this program, that not only meets the needs of our market teams, but also our consumers.
- Create prioritised business requirements documentation for the successful migration of Malts.com across supply, technology, and related functions in close partnership with project team.
- Act as the primary point of contact for communicating needs and business requirements between markets, cross-functional teams, and vendors.
- Identify, triage, communicate, and mitigate project risks with immediate teams and senior project sponsors with clear contingencies for management.
- Communicate the recommended approach and necessary actions with leaders at all levels of the organization, building consensus with project teams and stakeholders.
- Manage the overarching program governance, working closely with the business owner in defining key stakeholders for steercos and decision-making.
- Drive accountability within the project team to ensure all expectations are met and the migration is successfully delivered.
- Coordinate and facilitate regular meetings with the core project team and report progress back to the steerco, working closely with the business owner.
- Immerse yourself in internal ways of working quickly, understanding both market and global teams’ strategies and goals, to then translate seamlessly into a clear approach for success.
- 5y+ of Program Management experience or track record of running and delivering structured, well-coordinated cross-functional programs
- Strong professional knowledge and experience working in or with Direct-to-Consumer businesses, including management of underlying operating model (supply chain, technology, etc.)
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills to facilitate effective task and resource management
- Extremely organized and able to manage multiple deliveries & stakeholders simultaneously
- Strong communicator – across all levels of the organization, incl. senior leadership
- Driven individual that does not shy away from pushing stakeholders to deliver on their responsible areas
- Proactive in identifying potential issues, raising them, and suggesting solutions
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail; a high sense of urgency, initiative, proactive planning
- Ability to work in collaborative team environment and manage relationships with team & business partners
- Program Management Certificate or Agile training; e.g. MSP® Practitioner / PgMP® / AgilePgM® qualified
- Experience working in supply chain and digital transformation programs of work
- Experience working with international teams
- Experience of running online retail transformation projects.
Critical Mass is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you are an individual with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.