The Sales team at Stripe works with new and existing businesses of all shapes and sizes. The Revenue Operations team is responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, partnering closely with the sales team and teams across Stripe to drive initiatives. We are looking for a self-starter to join our team who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a fast-growing environment, and solving problems with limited oversight.
The Deal Desk team (as part of Revenue Operations) serves as a trusted advisor to Sales in crafting and structuring deals. Deal Desk also works with internal stakeholders to create scalable and efficient policies and processes in support of deal making and sales activities. The role will focus in supporting the latter (building programs in support of deal making). This is a ‘full stack’ change management role with the successful candidate being given responsibility for specific, high-impact projects of multi-month (and potentially multi-year) duration where they will be involved in ideation, solution design, and project management, as well as execution on workstreams related to Deal Desk and Sales team enablement.
As we rapidly grow our company and customer-base, we need change-management and program-management experts who can help identify and deliver internal solutions to help us scale as an organization - especially as we seek to empower the Sales team to hit their goals.
- Initiate, develop, and deliver projects focussed on improving the deal making process. The projects will be centered across tooling, processes, and policies to facilitate Sales and Deal Desk productivity
- Be accountable for driving productivity-related projects, and be directly responsible for marshalling the cross-functional support and resources needed to accomplish your goals
- Manage directly (or co-ordinate) the entire change management activities across stakeholder engagement, messaging/communication planning, and enablement (for example via Sales education)
- Create communication plans (and editorial content/materials), as well as relevant, strategic training elements to support the organizational change projects
- Document business processes and establish long-term governance mechanisms to support productivity-related programs over the long term
- Provide guidance, consulting, and coaching (on change management methodologies) to peers and others on partner teams
- Collaborate with and provide advice and deal insights to cross functional teams (systems, legal, pricing etc.) in order to build scalable, efficient processes; drive improvements in policies, processes, and systems, and to help increase sales productivity
You likely have:
- 5+ years of program management/change management (or similar) experience
- Ability to break down problems of all different types in a structured fashion and identify the key issues to solve
- The ability to work well under pressure, with ruthless prioritization and timely and transparent communication
- Experience with medium or large-scale organizational and/or technological change efforts (including program design and implementation)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to work well with Sales as well as other internal cross functional teams such as finance, legal, pricing, and systems
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with the deal life cycle / commercial acumen
- Proficiency in Salesforce / Contract Lifecycle Management tools