LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
The LinkedIn Legal & Public Policy Team is made up of legal and policy professionals with diverse backgrounds and skill sets who have set an extremely high bar for providing legal and policy solutions. If you like smart, witty and motivated people, you will fit in well with the Legal & Public Policy Team.
As our eDiscovery Program Manager, you will manage the Litigation team’s eDiscovery ecosystem, supporting all eDiscovery needs relating to litigation, compliance investigations, data subject access requests, and regulatory inquiries. This role will involve extensive cross-functional collaboration with teams within Legal as well as Enterprise Productivity Engineering, House Security, and Big Data Engineering. You will work within a fast-paced, well-rounded, collaborative Legal team that values humor and team work.
- Manage, enforce, and track legal holds across custodians and data
- Conduct and coordinate defensible data collections from diverse company content stores including cloud repositories, local devices, and off the shelf enterprise systems
- Administer Relativity servers, ensure platform health, conduct product upgrades, manage custom-developed Relativity add-on products, and collaborate with partners to ensure business continuity of the eDiscovery network
- Process collected data into Relativity, apply advanced filtering, conduct analysis, support internal and external review teams, execute document productions, and train case team on eDiscovery tools
- Execute, update, and modify PowerShell scripts needed to gather data from 0365
- Collaborate with Engineering teams to preserve structured data from proprietary databases and systems
- Manage eDiscovery software vendor relationships and control spend
- Collaborate with parent company Microsoft’s eDiscovery and Information Governance teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of litigation support experience at a law firm, government agency, consultancy, or in-house
- 3+ years of Relativity administration
- Experience with the e-discovery lifecycle, related data processing standards/concepts, complex review work streams, and associated protocol development
- Experience with at least one scripting language (e.g., Powershell, SQL)
- A logical and structured approach to customer service, troubleshooting, and problem solving
- Strong cross-functional communication skills and ability to translate tech-speak to the business
- Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) certification
- In-house experience with litigation support and eDiscovery
- Degree or coursework in Computer Science or other technical field
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Leading Forensic Certifications (ENCE, GCFA, CFCE) are a plus