Stripe’s infrastructure and suite of APIs powers millions of businesses—from startups to Fortune 500s—in almost every country around the world. From developers and product managers to founders and CFOs, a broad audience interacts with Stripe’s products and uses them to start, run, and scale their companies. Removing the barriers to online commerce helps more new businesses get started, expedites growth for existing companies, and increases economic output and trade globally.
We operate at a significant scale, but we’re still tiny relative to the opportunity ahead, so there is still much to do. Join us and help put the global economy within everyone’s reach.
About the Role
Stripe is building for the long-term, and as an early member of the Stripe team, you’ll be a core part of helping share the Stripe vision and strategy through strategic executive programs.
As the Program Manager, Executive Engagement Strategist, you’ll be on the ground floor defining the messaging and content strategy in Stripe’s executive briefings and strategic account engagements. You’ll be collaborating with Stripe executives, sales teams, product management, and engineering teams across geographies to ensure continuous program innovation and enhanced offerings that allow our team to scale in support of the rapid growth in global commerce.
Design the strategy for high-quality executive engagements. You are customer-obsessed and listen closely to our customers to understand their unique challenges. You connect with expert Stripe teams to collaborate and deliver on an inspiring narrative in executive engagements. You will customize agendas and ensure briefings run effectively in virtual and (eventually) in-person settings
Scale executive sponsorship: You’ll build the process to match Stripe’s global leadership to our strategic accounts, breaking barriers for CxOs to communicate across companies and build relationships that accelerate the progress of Stripe and our users
Build a trusted relationship with go-to-market teams. You’ll serve as a primary contact and partner to sales teams, provide guidance on executive briefings, and manage priorities/expectations at every stage of the customer lifecycle
Share customer feedback with sales and product teams: You’ll become an expert in the needs of customers and the expectations across the industry, documenting feedback that will influence product strategy and sales priorities
Our ideal candidate will have:
- BA/BS degree (in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
- 6+ years of marketing or executive briefing experience, preferably in B2B scenarios. Experience in executive engagement programs, strategic partnerships, sales, or sales enablement is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient project management experience. You have a strong track record of driving simultaneous projects and multiple initiatives
- A clear appreciation of the different audiences Stripe speaks to, and how to tailor messaging for each one
- High energy and infectiously optimistic attitude. Works well under pressure, meets tight deadlines, and doesn’t get phased by rapidly changing environments
- Strong empathy towards others with the ability to create and nurture relationships across multiple teams
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others