Khan Academy is looking for an exceptional Program Manager to conceptualize, build and execute high-value and high-profile outreach programs that will enable Khan Academy to scale effectively in India.
In this role, you’ll conceptualize and execute a strategy to increase usage of Khan Academy with the focus on increasing total learning time spent by learners on Khan Academy platform. You’ll own these efforts but won’t be working in isolation; most efforts will be cross-functional, and many will involve outside organizations/partners as well. Please note this will start as a contract position to begin, with the potential for permanent hire.
- Develop outreach strategy (including messaging, channel, timing, budget) for Khan Academy India’s growth including setting targets and metrics for growth
- Build strong partnerships and relationships with formal and informal educational institutions
- Drive end-to-end ownership for key strategic initiatives, e.g., user research, driving adoption of Khan Academy in schools/learning centers, outbound marketing and others
- Execute marketing campaigns that drive awareness, familiarity and use of Khan Academy’s products and programs (e.g. LearnStorm, Back-to-school product launches), building or contracting a creative team where necessary
- Build offline and online communities of Khan Academy users amongst students, teachers and parents. Craft compelling and consistent branding and narratives across our community and channels to inspire learning and build awareness
- Take a highly analytical approach to user acquisition and retention. Regularly run experiments, and develop an evidence-based approach
- You have a master’s degree or equivalent and 5+ years of work experience
- You are highly analytical and comfortable collecting and interpreting data to help in your decision-making process
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, including a high tolerance for ambiguity and a bias toward action
- You have experience building trust and influence with multiple stakeholders including creatives
- You can think big to find strategic opportunities, but also consistently execute and jump in where needed (from copywriting to analytics to project management)
- You’re invigorated by the possibility of helping provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere
- You’re willing to travel and available to work full time from our office in New Delhi, India
HOW TO APPLY
In addition to sending your resume, please address the following question.
“Describe in not more than 2 pages the major drivers for use of an edtech product like Khan Academy and your plan to reach out to current and prospective users.”
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability.