At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To create the best ride for all, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft Media’s vision is to build the largest transportation media network. We leverage media to elevate the transportation experience for our users while building an exciting and sustainable advertising business. Our assets include several out-of-home (OOH) media units such as rooftop monitors and the largest bikeshare network in the country, while our digital assets include in-car entertainment screens and Lyft in-app sponsorship opportunities. Our work is fun, challenging, and rewarding and we are looking for a customer-focused team member passionate about solving problems, delighting our agency partners, and winning new business.
As a Program Manager at Lyft Media you will play a critical role in supporting our internal sales team to achieve its goals. You will be a true team player providing cross-functional support for all post-sales activities and management and optimization of advertisement campaigns. You will develop, evaluate, and improve processes and tools in order to improve day-to-day operations and efficiencies for our sales team. We are looking for individuals who love solving interesting problems, are highly adaptable, and care deeply about customer satisfaction.
- Pre-sales planning: Support sales team in RFP fulfillment and inventory management (including forecasting ad inventory against goals)
- Post-sales execution: Lead key client success processes including smooth contract execution, creative services support, campaign reporting, and Proof of Performance (PoP) reporting
- Cross-functional liaison: Coordinate with our legal, finance, accounting, tech, and other Lyft teams to ensure all external and internal needs are adequately met
- Pipeline Management: Work closely with Lyft Media’s existing Program Manager to ensure sales pipeline and inventory availability are accurately reflected in internal dashboards
- Ad campaign trafficking and optimization: Proactively manage Lyft Media direct & programmatic ad campaigns via our ad-server, including proper set-up, scheduling, daily pacing and complete delivery based on Insertion Order parameters
- Billing: Coordinate with Lyft Billing at the end of each billing cycle on campaign totals and ensure POs are generated and invoices are delivered to our advertising partners
- Project ownership: Own ad-hoc projects end-to-end as the primary driver and ensure they’re completed within budget and scope constraints
- BA/BS degree and 3+ years of digital advertising sales operations or campaign management experience required. Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) experience preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Must have high attention to detail, possess an ability to multitask and work well under pressure, be a critical and strategic thinker, and be self-motivated and proactive
- Must demonstrate a keen interest and understanding of technology and have strong analytical skills and a deep interest in data-driven solutions to provide the best recommendations for our sales teams and clients
- Must demonstrate proficiency with Google Sheets and complimentary tools as needed for the creation of ad pacing trackers and internal workbooks
- Must demonstrate hands on experience and proficiency with ad serving solutions and programmatic platforms (DSP/SSP) to ensure accurate campaign set-up, delivery and reporting; experience with Vistar Media a significant plus
- Must be comfortable leading projects with limited direction or oversight
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
This role is work-from-anywhere in the U.S., excluding U.S. territories.
The expected range of pay for this position in the US is $77,490 - $105,000. Salary ranges are dependent on a variety of factors, including qualifications, experience and geographic location. Range is not inclusive of potential equity offering, bonus or benefits. Your recruiter can share more information about the salary range specific to your working location and other factors during the hiring process.