Clinical Social Work Program Managers
Clinical Program Managers are responsible for leading a team and providing direct service to homeless, forensic or aging clients so they can stay out of institutional care and stay connected to their communities. This position will manage administrative, fiscal and quality improvement functions that promote the highest element of service provision. BACS’ staff does whatever it takes to find permanent housing for homeless people or stabilize mental health cases and the work happens both in the office, or out in the community. This role requires someone who can empower a team to build accountability, trust and innovation.
- Oversees a community based program which provide long term case management to clients previously incarcarated (forensic population) and homeless adults.
- Meet clients where they are to implement consumer-centered services that are needs-driven, strengths-based and culturally relevant.
- Manage flow of referrals, intakes, and discharges of participants and ensures accessibility and welcoming of all people.
- Be an available and engaged manager, supervise staff including hiring, training, and performance evaluations.
- Provide individual and group supervision to interns collecting clinical experience and hours.
- Constantly challenge the status quo and look for opportunities for continuous quality improvement and implement systems for CQI.
- Assure that services are provided in compliance with all funders, including documentation, grant management, presentations, and reports.
- Communicate effectively and conscientiously utilizing strength-based language and philosophy throughout all aspects of program management and supervision.
Program Manager: LCSW/LMFT/PsyD + 2 years post licensure
- Supervisor: Recent LCSW/LMFT/LPCC
- Two years’ experience post licensure in a behavioral science field.
- Three years of progressive administrative, direct service, and leadership skills and experience in the social service field.
- Demonstrated capacity leading diverse and multi-disciplinary teams toward a common goal required.
Valid California driver’s license, personal vehicle, and proof of personal vehicle insurance coverage. DMV printout required.
Compensation and Benefits
- Highly competitive compensation
- Read More about BACS COVID19 Precautions & Response here.
- For those out of the area, we offer a relocation package
- Free iPhone with unlimited data for personal/professional use + laptop for easy mobility for most direct service positions
- Fully paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage for employees AND dependents
- 30 days off (PTO/Holiday), increasing with tenure. Annual PTO given on your birthday.
- 403b with BACS matching contribution
- Annual bonus if agency meets goals
- Tuition reimbursement for student loans & tuition, CEUs, etc.
- Clinical supervision hours towards licensure for most direct service positions
- One month PAID sabbatical after 5 Years – not charging PTO
- Once Licensed, free access to beautiful office space to start your private practice for most direct service positions
- Annual holiday party, summer celebration, staff appreciation events
- Significant internal growth opportunities
- Free access to beautiful facility spaces on weekends for events (family parties, baby showers, receptions, birthdays)
How to apply:
Submit a resume with a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience.
BAY AREA COMMUNITY SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER