Matterport is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial computing platform turns buildings into data making every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 150 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal, and marketing.
We’re excited to announce that Matterport is now publicly listed on NASDAQ. It’s an exciting time to join us!
Matterport is looking for an experienced and versatile Program Manager to join our team. You will be part of a small team working alongside Matterport’s leaders to ensure successful execution of top priorities and manage special projects. This is an exciting time to join Matteport, as we set the foundation for hypergrowth and scale.
The ideal candidate will have experience with a global, high-growth tech company. While not a requirement to have a technical background, you are equally comfortable getting into the weeds with product and engineering as you are presenting to cross-functional leaders. You understand and have experience with the complexities and tactics of being a global, public company. You’re innately curious, with a love of process and connecting the dots cross-functionally to maximize everyone’s efficiency. Day-to-day, you have an adjustable zoom lens and a bias for action - switching from being focused on executing the details to working with teams on strategy and planning.
This role is remote and reports to the Head of Operations, R&D. #LI-Remote
- Support and lead top priority program areas critical to Matterport’s success - from geo expansion efforts to partnering with engineering and business development to ensure success on critical contracts.
- Deliver consistent communication and status updates to the stakeholders across Matterport executive leadership, business owners, and cross-functional team members.
- Support the development and administration of quarterly OKRs and KPIs across the company.
- Identify risks and opportunities across programs. Effectively track and resolve project & program level risks by working with different stakeholders.
- Gather stakeholder feedback, identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Build operational rigor and processes to ensure we consistently deliver results.
- 7+ years of proven program management experience - preferably on global, cross-functional programs, heavy on technology.
- Proven ability to operate in a collaborative, fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; ability to clearly communicate objectives, plans, status, and results to an executive audience.
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail, and a track record of delivering results.
- Comfortable with data - always tying KPIs to programs and the strategic direction of the company.
- Experience with data analytics tools a plus.
- Understand and have experience with the complexities and tactics of being a global, public company.
- Innately curious, with a consultative mindset and the ability to look across teams at processes and needs objectively to get to the best solution. Experience as a consultant a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly cross-functional environment, develop strong relationships, and ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Experience working with technical stakeholders - equally comfortable getting into the weeds with product and engineering, as you are being sales’ best friend, while embodying customer-centricity above all.
For information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.