About Global App Testing
At Global App Testing, we have the capability to leverage over 20,000 vetted professional testers with real devices in real environments in over 105 countries.
By taking a customer-focused approach to quality, hundreds of leading brands including Facebook, Microsoft, General Electric and iHeartMedia rely on Global App Testing’s platform to improve quality at a speed that allows Agile and DevOps teams to release faster and more often.
We’ve also gained worldwide recognition for innovations in the testing field - most notably inventing Testathons and QAOps. QAOps is the definitive book and philosophy on how the right QA can increase your speed, scale and global growth. Testathons, hackathons for testers, have now been run in over 35 countries with leading tech teams from the likes of King, Spotify and Instagram.
At Global App Testing we’ve created an open environment where you can play to your strengths whilst stretching yourself to become the best version of who you can be. We believe focusing on your core skills, enjoying what you do and working with other equally passionate and world-class people is a recipe for your success.
Who are you?
- Have a minimum of 5-10 years in qualitative and/or quantitative research experience
- Knowledge of a broad range of qualitative and/or quantitative UX research methods, such as lab-based or remote usability studies, user interviews, eye tracking, field research, survey research, experiment design and statistical analysis
- Experience working across Product, User Research and Data Analyst teams to understand user behaviour and to deliver product and user experience optimisation through exceptional program management skills.
- Analytical mindset and delivering customer insights by analysing user intent, customer needs, behavioural metrics and user experience.
- Outstanding business presentation and writing skills
- Experience recruiting and scheduling participants
- Proven track record of using research to generate product and business impact
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills, including the ability to influence key stakeholders
- Passion for using data to inform decisions and to present those decisions & actionable insights to product teams to be able to do the same.
- Previous experience scaling a user research program.
- Approachable and confident communicator
- Curious about people and their needs
- Interested in understanding problems, what causes them, and how to solve them
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Excellent written and spoken level of English and have a passion for languages in general. Any other additional language knowledge is a big plus
- Effective in handling multiple activities at the same time (observing, listening, understanding, determining how to formulate questions, keeping track of time, managing observers, taking notes)
- Previous experience in managing people and coordinating a team is essential
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing tech company
- Work with innovative people from all around the world
- A great chance to develop your career by gaining valuable international experience