Convert Group is a leading Digital Transformation Consulting & Market Research firm, located in Athens, Greece and is amongst the 25 top employers in Greece according to the Great Place to Work® Institute.
We have worked with more than 180 companies including Philip Morris, L'Oreal, Nestle, Ahold Delhaize, Rakuten, Intersport, Henkel, Reckitt Benckiser and others.
Job Description and Key Responsibilities
We are looking for an eBusiness Consultant that will work part-time and on a project basis to one of our clients in Bucharest.
Submission Deadline: January 10, 2019
. The role's responsibilities include:
- supporting Convert Group's consulting team on local needs
- participating in meetings with the client
- advising client for their digital strategy
- closely monitoring client's digital footprint on a daily basis
- onsite training for the client
- supporting the selection process of local partners and suppliers
Estimated effort ranges from 3 to 6 days / month.
- Bachelors Degree (lessons on eBusiness are considered a plus)
- 6+ yrs of proven track record in managing digital projects
- leading CRM skills
- passion for eBusiness
- ability to frame, analyze and fulfil customers' Digital needs
- excellent communication (verbal and written) and problem-solving skills
- ability to see the big picture while paying extreme attention to detail
- excellent Google Analytics skills
- team spirit
- native Romanian, excellent English
Additional Preferred Skills:
- proven online marketing skillset
- alumnus of one of Big Four consulting firms
- experience in FMCGs