Trusted Concepts, a division of Two Six Technologies is seeking a Project Integrator (Scrum Master). This position is responsible for leading and managing the delivery of mission critical software products. The individual will work closely with a versatile software engineering team within an Agile Development environment to prioritize customer requirements, define Sprint goals, and refine the software backlog. This role also coordinates with DevOps, Security, and Program Management to ensure team alignment on key initiatives and manage dependencies between groups. The Scrum Master will need to be experienced in briefing and conveying technical information to Customer leadership and stakeholders. An ideal candidate will also have experience interfacing directly with end users to elicit new ideas and innovations that can be built into future software deliveries. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of the critical role a Scrum Master plays in delivering value to end users and be well versed in the Agile principles, including being a leader for the Agile team.
Clearance: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Defines Sprint goals based on customer priorities, team input, and security requirements.
- Develops product roadmap to plan major feature deliveries and releases.
- Maintains Sprint cadence and ensures the ability to Release on Demand
- Effectively facilitate Daily Standups, Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Demos/Reviews and retrospectives
- Generate and monitor team metrics (burndown, burnup, velocity, lead time, predictability) and assess the information to improve bottlenecks and remove impediments.
- Provides technical guidance to enable team members to move past roadblocks and issues.
- Collaborates regularly with a variety of customers and teammates, which may include meeting coordination and preparation, support of project plans, and status (e.g., PMR) briefings
- Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary liaison.
- Agile Certification (e.g., Certified Scrum Master)
- Demonstrated experience working within a technical environment orchestrating software development projects.
- Ability to drive Code Coverage, Code Quality, Git Versioning, Code Reviews, and other Development best practices.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Jira Software and Confluence for planning and tracking projects.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience effectively communicating across programs and with customers, stakeholders, and other contractors.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience sharing knowledge and learning from others to ensure the team’s success.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience managing priorities across multiple projects (time management)
- 3+ Years of experience applying Agile/Scrum/SAFe/Kanban methodologies and leading teams as a
full-time Scrum Master (Required)
- Technical background in software development (Java, Python, Git, Kubernetes, Microservice Architecture, Cloud Environments)
- Experience with applying test automation, continuous integration, and continuous deployment to achieve built-in quality and release on demand
- Experience with developing software solutions that adhere to security controls such as NIST 800-53