What would it look like if we started over? That’s the question that fuels all of us at Hampton Creek. We started this company because we deeply believe that eating well should be easy. The right thing for our bodies and for the world should be affordable for everyone. And it should be unthinkably, mouthwateringly delicious. We are the fastest-growing food company on earth and we are looking for smart, motivated people looking to make a positive impact join us as we scale up our business.
We are seeking a Project Lead to facilitate cross-functional partnerships across all teams at Hampton Creek in order to support our product pipeline. As part of this team, you will work shoulder to shoulder within Operations to identify and drive high-impact projects that are critical to the company’s effective growth.
Our goal is to ultimately set the standard for how healthy food products will be manufactured – it’s going to be a fascinating ride. The right person will need to have a proven track record of performing successfully in a sometimes chaotic, and fast-paced environment. The right person will need to have had operations experience in one or more of the areas of manufacturing, production planning, product management, warehouse and / or logistics.
· Own and drive multiple types of product platform focused projects simultaneously.
· Organize project “kick-off” meetings to develop a strategic plan around desired results, timeline development, outlining all key project milestones and metrics and assigning specific accountable roles.
· Flawlessly project manage cross-functionally from concept development to commercialization, focusing on enabling speed, flexibility, transparency and best practices.
· Derive clear timelines for delivering on key objectives and manage the day to day details for the full scope of each project.
· Execute on communicating and implementing changes into a new or existing product category, including formulations, product claims, packaging and customer feedback.
· Work closely with other operations teams of Supply Planning, Vendor Management as well as Process Engineering, Culinary, Finance and Partnerships to execute on new products, existing product improvements, and operational efficiencies.
· Drive issue management and prompt resolution to include and communicate to all essential stakeholders while mitigating risk effectively.
· Maintain item setup and Master SKU rationalization.
· 2-4 years of operational experience where you developed a keen strategic business sense. Consulting experience where you developed a core operational understanding ideally in a large retail, CPG, or food and beverage company would be helpful.
· Need to be “hands on”. Need to be in the details of what is going on to make good decisions as well as get work done.
· Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently both internally and externally.
· Proven leadership – ability to help teams be organized and efficient.
· Strong working knowledge of systems and high degree of computer literacy with expert level of proficiency in Excel.
· Problem-solver – we have lots of tough problems to work on where the key is to figure out which are the most important and go after them.
· Emotionally intelligent, persuasive and influential negotiator.
· Inspired, not intimidated, by rapid growth and scaling.
This job has been filled or removed by Hampton Creek.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Project Lead job post.✕