We're redefining what's possible in public education.
We set out to tackle this education crisis with a groundbreaking school design that delivers a rigorous, whole-child education to students from all backgrounds. Today, as the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York, our network of 45 K-12 schools outperforms every district in the state, proving irrefutably that all children are capable of excellence.
We now need a results-driven Project Manager to join the Academics Team.
Reporting to the Directors of Academics at our Network Office, the Project Manager will be a results-driven leader looking to use strong organizational and project management skills to support in reshaping our curriculum and coordinating for our instructional leadership.
In this role, you will:
- Own and improve existing processes that support the Academics team;
- Support logistics to quality control curriculum production; and
- Identify, prepare, and compile materials to ensure the Directors have appropriate information for meetings, reports, presentations, and special projects.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have 2-3 years project management experience overseeing logistics and projects in a fast-paced work environment;
- You exhibit excellent written and oral communication skills;
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills;
- You have a high degree of judgment, tact, and professionalism, as well as a profound respect for the confidentiality of documents and communications involving the organization;
- You have strong organizational, problem solving and data gathering skills and ability to manage multiple shifting priorities;
- You exhibit a meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in matters of proofreading, document processing and relaying messages;
- You are proactive and work both independently and as part of a team, exercising a strong work ethic and commitment to completing work on a timely basis; and
- You exhibit flexibility, resourcefulness and adaptability to changing needs and demands, and willingness to work longer hours as circumstances require.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We actively seek applications from people of all backgrounds to strengthen our community and the perspectives needed to flourish in a multicultural world. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.