We are looking to hire a Project Manager with 2-4 years of experience managing multiple client projects in the consulting and agency environments. A successful candidate will have a clear understanding of, and experience in, leading all phases of the project lifecycle, including scope definition, requirements specification and prioritization, communication planning, documentation, and delivery. This role will focus primarily on projects in the Analytics & Insights and Digital Marketing Strategy practices.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage multiple client projects at various stages of the project lifecycle and work with consultants to deliver projects on-time, within scope, budget and to client expectations
- Work with the consultant and client to set appropriate expectations of project scope and objectives, and ensure technical feasibility
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track project progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate documentation techniques, and review with Senior Project Manager
- Report on project performance using appropriate tools and techniques to clients and stakeholders
- Facilitate efficient meetings, including producing detailed agenda, facilitating discussions, and ensuring action items are identified, assigned and followed up on
- Report and escalate client issues and resource utilization concerns to management as needed
- Implement appropriate project management tools and techniques to improve project management overall; develop new project management strategies when appropriate
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation derived from organizational templates
- Attain GAIQ, and Google Ads certifications during first 3 months of employment; additional certification to follow dependent on project focus
- Conduct other responsibilities as assigned
- Requires 2-3 years of demonstrated project management experience in the marketing and/or technology sector; Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Experience with cloud-based tools (Dropbox, Google for Work Apps, etc.)
- Experience with specific project management tools such as JIRA, Basecamp (2.0), Confluence, Outlook, and OpenAir/NetSuite
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.