All about Zeta Suite :
Zeta is the world’s first and only Omni Stack for banks and fintechs. We are rethinking payments from core to the edge, led by the vision to augment the purpose of money and banking with technology. A single, modern software stack comprising processing, loans, customizable mobile and web apps, fraud engine, and rewards for retail banking.
We are a new-age, high-growth startup (& a unicorn!) founded in 2015 by two visionary leaders Bhavin Turakhia & Ramki Gaddipati
, whose entrepreneurial legacy & excellence has put us on top of the global fintech ecosystem. Zeta counts amongst its customers, over 10 banks and 25 fintechs, across 8 countries - some of our notable clients include Sodexo - a leading issuer of employee benefits & rewards with over 30 million global users, and HDFC Bank - the 14th largest bank by market cap in the world. Learn more about our manifesto & beyond
Zeta intends to replace many legacy systems in use by banks for processing payments. Banks need to leapfrog into an era of connected devices and omnipresent commerce. Banking should become an integral part of the commerce and enterprise systems, thereby enabling seamless consumer and business transactions. The average number of interactions an account holder may have with a bank would increase to 12-15 per day in the near term from the current average of 3-4 transactions per month. These could grow to an unimaginably large number in future. Most banking systems aren’t designed for this scale. In many ways, these systems are limiting the imagination of possibilities. We want this changed fundamentally, in an inter-operable and regulatory compliant manner. We build large-scale transaction processing systems that can work with many current and future payment networks. We build applications that help banks realize the value of this new approach early. We help banks to rapidly deliver the value of these applications to their customers.
What is the job like?
- Project management
- Liaison with customers and Zeta’s cross functional teams to deliver a successful project delivery and implementation.
- Develop tactical and strategic plans to successfully support the needs of the banking Operations team.
- Manage multiple projects and initiatives at the same time
- Plan, develop and execute schedules to ensure timely completion of project deadlines and milestones.
- Managing project deliverables, project scope and change control in line with the project plan.
- Negotiate and execute on the scope and timelines.
- Collate and provide apt communication to steering committee and working committee.
- Continuous project risk identification and mitigation, issue escalation and resolution.
- Track down issues, answer inquiries and deliver a successful integration.
- Maintain excellent customer satisfaction during project delivery.
- Process optimisation
- Create a streamlined process for supporting customers throughout the implementation process with a focus on successful scalable patterns.
- Determine success criteria and key performance indicators for achievement of results and track and monitor progress against those criteria.
Who should apply to this role?
- 4 to 6 yrs years strong experience in project management.
- Should have domain knowledge in fintech.
- Maintains expert-level knowledge of project management processes and tools, preferably Jira.
- Prior knowledge on agile methodologies and scrum is a plus.
- Keeps customer needs at the forefront of priorities and takes action to provide practical and actionable project plans.
- Quickly adepts to multiple changing work demands and priorities by adjusting style and tactics to fit the new circumstances.
- Connects the dots and information across the organization to leverage the best of Zeta’s technologies, expertise, and solutions.
- Quickly recovers from setbacks or failure by viewing as a lesson learned and trying again
Life At Zeta
At Zeta, we want you to grow to be the best version of yourself by unlocking the great potential that lies within you. This is why our core philosophy is ‘People Must Grow.’ We recognize your aspirations; act as enablers by bringing you the right opportunities, and let you grow as you chase disruptive goals.
#LifeAtZeta is adventurous and exhilarating at the same time.
You get to work with some of the best minds in the industry and experience a culture that values the diversity of thoughts. If you want to push boundaries, learn continuously and grow to be the best version of yourself, Zeta is the place to be! Explore the life at zeta
Zeta is an equal opportunity employer
At Zeta, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of job history, disability, gender identity, religion, race, marital/parental status, or other special status. We are proud to be an equitable workplace that welcomes individuals from all walks of life if they fit the roles and responsibilities.
Lets Get Social