Driven to Collaborate and Succeed as one Team
As a Specialized Project Manager you will be responsible for providing strong leadership to global, cross-functional product development teams. You will be planning, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring new product development projects to deliver the best product to our customers on time.
Projects are highly complex and involve multiple teams to develop bike systems that run from a children’s hardtail up to a full suspension e-MTB. The position calls for an outgoing, proactive person who sees the benefit of collaboration and enjoys the challenge of leading global product development groups.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Lead the creation of cross-functional project timelines from development of concept through full commercialization.
- Work with the PM and PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) teams to create and maintain the processes and tools used to track a project.
- Collaborate with multiple project stakeholders to evaluate risk, create actions plans, and deliver on defined project goals.
- Maintain project scope with the Product Management team by tracking deliverables and help to manage change as it is required in project development.
- Facilitate and participate in continuous improvement projects in all aspects of the product development process.
- Some international travel may be required.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- 0-2+ years of project management in a product development related field
- BS is engineering or related field
- Proven success bringing new products to market
- Experience with mechanical, manufacturing, or industrial engineering is a strong plus.
- Ability to balance multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience working with international cultures and factories and a willingness to travel
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth, and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.