The Digital Media Project Manager is responsible for coordinating projects relating to AccuWeather Connected Applications and AccuWeather.com; AccuWeather Mobile. The Project Manager manages multiple projects from initiation through completion.
- Coordinates the development of program and project plans for our connected applications, online and mobile properties, tracking these projects to schedule.
- Coordinates efforts of internal departments, such as distribution, marketing, IT, and external partners, to develop and implement strategies, plans, and business models.
- Coordinates with marketing department to plan marketing and promotion of specific products, including advertising, trade shows and other identified outlets.
- Manages internal and external communication flow.
- Develops detailed project plans, allocates tasks to project team members, and monitors quality and timeliness of required deliverables.
- Escalates risks in a timely manner, communicates to appropriate parties, and drives to resolution.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Communicate regular project status to the product manager, client(s), stakeholders, executive sponsors, and management.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience and 1 to 2 years experience in project management, business administration, or IT related field.
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook.
- Must be comfortable working under pressure, working with multiple levels of management, having demanding goals to meet, and serving diverse customers - both internal and external.
AccuWeather is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.