- This role is ideal for customer service advocates with excellent team management experience in a contact center environment.
- To lead a team of customer service professionals in support of a specific customer speaking demographic
- Strong leadership skills coupled w/ a “can-do” attitude will determine your success
- To be able to effectively communicate company goals, departmental KPI’s and individual initiatives to all levels of the organization
- Note: 2 to 3 months of training / knowledge transfer in Bangkok, Thailand is required
- Work well with others
- To be able to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization
- Work independently & manage remotely (the Agoda.com contact center network spans multiple countries and multiple time zones)
- Drive traditional contact center metrics
- Customer Satisfaction scores
- Net Promoter Scores (NPS)
- Occupancy & availability
- Service Levels
- Call handling skills
- Email handling skills
- To help attract, development and maintain a quality centric highly productive workforce
- To be able to clearly present both qualitative and quantitative ideas
- To be able to create & analyze contact center data points
- Handle and oversee the management of site operational issues such as facilities and landlords, or other office/site tasks as appropriate
- Inter-departmental coordination to resolve problems and challenges when required.
- Attend and initiate management meetings to review performance and business trends
- Incent, recognize and reward fellow employees
- Travel to other business locations as the need arises
- Think creatively when presented with opportunities for improvement
The ideal candidate will have
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a contact center manager or customer service manager (not necessary – we want smart people!)
- Proven success working in a data-centric environment
- The ability to interpret and present clear and thoughtful analysis
- Proven people management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of how customer care influences repeat business
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments.
- Strong project management skills
- A passion for travel
- A passion for hospitality
- A strong desire to succeed
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available.
We will contact you if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE, we have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Greenhouse portal.
Candidate CV's not submitted through our Greenhouse portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable.
We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.