The hub of the agency wheels. Master of process. Champion of problem solving. Driver of ideas. Facilitator of the when, how, where and who.
This is the Barkley Growth Project Manager. You'll work closely with our Growth (aka New Business Team) and Marketing Team to develop and push (Barkley) content live and into the world.
So… if you think you have what it takes to saddle up and join a team of driven doers, send us a note. In a timely, organized manner, of course.
- Build roadmaps/timelines, schedule meetings and hold contributors to timelines for Barkley and Purpose Advantage/Advantage Series content production
- Maintain a creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view.
- Facilitate relationships between teams to move great ideas forward
- Raise pacing, timeline and production concerns to appropriate stakeholders early
- Own and maintain a current project status and hotlists
- Allocate and manage resources
- Proactively predict obstacles and establish integration points between teams
- Route and manage revisions to content and creative assets
- Collaborate with project management team on resources and project priorities when conflicts in scheduling or deliverables arise.
- Work with designers and studio for all Barkley content assets
- Ensure process adherence across the Growth team and other key players in executing Barkley content and marketing projects
- Handle freelance logistics
- Prepare high level weekly report of all content activities for CGO
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience and/or training
- Naturally task-oriented with an innate ability for driving the process, keeping everyone focused and making internal and external stakeholders feel confident that projects will be delivered on time and within budget.
- Understand the importance of diplomatic communication, collaboration, and managing diverse personalities
- Experience assembling and managing schedules with multiple dependencies