HBX (previously known as HYPEBEAST Store) commenced business in May 2012, is a one-stop news source for internet savvy fashion enthusiasts and cultural tastemakers. HBX is the global e-commerce platform that targets male and female online shoppers between the age of 18 and 35, and primarily sells third-party branded clothing, shoes and accessories to customers.
- Work with the management team to achieve KPIs and revenue growth.
- Research and analyze from the market, competitors, consumers, product trends and historical analysis.
- Build relationships and communicate effectively with both external clients, vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Drive results and ROI. Monitor and measure the success of all project programs and evaluate results against company goals.
- Assess projects to determine resources and man-power requirements to ensure we are operating with maximum profitability.
- Develop project scopes and objectives and ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Manage Internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks, and also other related duties or ad hoc task as assigned.
- Degree holder in any disciplines, preferably in Marketing and Business Management.
- 5+ years of experience in retail or fashion industry, with 1+ year in managerial level. Experience in e-commerce is an advantage.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, detail-minded, collaborative and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skill to liaise with various stakeholders to execute projects.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Passionate about HYPEBEAST culture, including but not limited to street-wear, sneakers, high fashion etc.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV and expected salary.
This position is based and located in Hong Kong. Candidate must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.