Vimpelcom is on the move and is aiming to become the best telco provider in the world. Therefore we focus on innovation and efficiency. To become best in class, we also focus on constant improvement in project execution. For our Inhouse Project Execution team we are looking for a Project Manager.
Inhouse Project Execution department supports execution of all key projects led by local business units in various countries.
In this role you will support specific business project execution on the ground.
Support project execution teams
· Work in project execution teams of 2-3 team members
· Enable effective project management
· Design and execute workplans
· Effectively escalate issues upon necessity
· Support line management in day-to-day problem solving and decision making to ensure execution
· Run additional analytics upon necessity
· Challenge management in terms of sufficient ambition/realistic expectations of the targets/forecasts
Ensuring effective communication
· Facilitate effective communication through transparency and swift escalation to appropriate level
· 3-5 years of work experience including 1-2 years of project management in \ with large corporate business, preferably telco industry
· Ideally - combination of professional services /industrial experience. Bi4 (audit and consulting) or Big3 (management consulting firms) experience will be significant advantage
· Knowledge of Vimpelcom is a strong plus
· Strong analytics, communication skills, drive/enthusiasm to achieve ambitious goals
· Master degree in management/engineering
· Fluent English
· Flexibility in terms of workload/business trips
Location and reporting
Location will be in Moscow.
Direct reporting to Group Director Inhouse Project Execution Lead (HQ, Amsterdam)
This job has been filled or removed by VimpelCom.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Project Manager, Inhouse project execution job post.✕